kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
How soon are we talking about here? Also please tell me it will be less buggy than 3.1.6, this game breaks down unless you follow the walkthrough step by step.
The Steam release date is 6/30 so that might when the update is released for everyone. No official date yet so no promises.

The update might make this the GOAT. All it was missing IMO, is the option to directly cuck shota. lol. SOON.
If cucking Shots means making him part of Chiho and MC's sex games then this update will definitely deliver. Along with a cuckoo baby.

Reactions: CaTaTaU

Alayavijnapti

Oct 13, 2020
Any Update? i heard they're releasing on Steam too. About uncensored they said it maybe only in Steam because it's hard to make mosaicked to unmosaicked.

Fid9

Oct 24, 2018
Any Update? i heard they're releasing on Steam too. About uncensored they said it maybe only in Steam because it's hard to make mosaicked to unmosaicked.
I'm here for the same question, but yes, nothing.

Bit of a rant here, I don't know how many people working on this (I suspect just 1 person), but they're new. The file size post decompression will tell you everything, it's just absurd. I don't even know how they did it, maybe something like 1mb asset saved in 10mb chunk?

On that note, I didn't expect anything from this dev.

Reactions: moszkowski

gigacatduster

Feb 10, 2023
I'm here for the same question, but yes, nothing.

Bit of a rant here, I don't know how many people working on this (I suspect just 1 person), but they're new. The file size post decompression will tell you everything, it's just absurd. I don't even know how they did it, maybe something like 1mb asset saved in 10mb chunk?

On that note, I didn't expect anything from this dev.
stupid question but how do more experienced devs manage to have higher compression ratios? is it a matter of coding practice or other tools?

Fid9

Oct 24, 2018
stupid question but how do more experienced devs manage to have higher compression ratios? is it a matter of coding practice or other tools?
See the used (prebuild) asset size, see the build report, it make sense? yes? then good.

So it's more like, what is inside that 5gb asset that could be compressed to 400mb or vice versa? possibly shit tons of 0's or formatted chunks. Simply put, this indicates negligence.

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
A Tiny update from Cien he say "please wait patiently" i think there is a technical problem or maybe he dicided to 'do or die' with censored.
Let's hope its done at 30 june

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
Well at less tiramisu not just go and ditch the game half way. Like GB (tough his reason is understandable it still a Shame that we didnt get any update or in touch with him)

rulsryl

Jun 11, 2023
Any1 can help me? When I download till 100% my PC keep freeze then. Auto restart/shutdown...I also try download on phone when iwanna extra that tell me got file coorupt

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes