Apr 4, 2023
Which is better, NTRaholic or NTRLegend? both very similar games also are there more games?
I've never played NTRlegend, but Handyman Legend was pretty good. There’s only three girls, but 2 out of the three are NTR. If you’ve played NTRaholic and liked the story part of it I wouldn’t recommend Handyman Legend, but otherwise it’s a good game to check out.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I've never played NTRlegend, but Handyman Legend was pretty good. There’s only three girls, but 2 out of the three are NTR. If you’ve played NTRaholic and liked the story part of it I wouldn’t recommend Handyman Legend, but otherwise it’s a good game to check out.
You should check it out, that game inspired NTRaholic and Handyman, it's more like handyman but focused on 1 girl-

Which is better, NTRaholic or NTRLegend? both very similar games also are there more games?
They are similar gameplay-wise but NTRaholic is more story focused.
NTRLegend inspired the creation of this one and is worth checking out, also check out Hero party must fall it has the same type of gameplay but is even more story focused than this one.

EcchiFox

May 13, 2018
This is still an ongoing project with more things to be added, right?
I was looking at the ci-en and there were things I don't know in the game or not yet.
Also- Idk if this is just a me problem but settings seem to be broken.
Can't change language in game, had to change it through config.
Also, can't make it window mode. Stuck on full screen.

Sep 29, 2019
This is still an ongoing project with more things to be added, right?
I was looking at the ci-en and there were things I don't know in the game or not yet.
Also- Idk if this is just a me problem but settings seem to be broken.
Can't change language in game, had to change it through config.
Also, can't make it window mode. Stuck on full screen.
Final version of the game should be released sometime in June.

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
Both good, just play both man there is no need to compare it

Blvdy

Aug 15, 2022
How do I disable the BGM? There's no option in game and I don't know where the BGM file is located to just delete it. Are all Unity game files hidden? I've had this problem in other games in the past too...

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
so, the game is crashing for me on the last day of the sauna event - when the event at night triggers, midway thro the dialogue the game simply stops responding

turboss

Dec 20, 2021
I'm stuck on the moment when you need to call chiho at night. The button just does not want to be pressed and produces an error sound, I have already tried everything, even raised the level of lust to it to 2, what should I do?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I'm stuck on the moment when you need to call chiho at night. The button just does not want to be pressed and produces an error sound, I have already tried everything, even raised the level of lust to it to 2, what should I do?
Did you unlock Skill2? Did you do the Afternoon Tea minigame and install the Spy Camera?

Reactions: turboss
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes