• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I got LVL 2 and 3 abilities but i cant seem to call her at night. I redid the cooking fondling mini games but nothing is happening. Am i missing something?
Install the cameras and then call her during the day. You'll get an event. It's weird that now you can have the bell but you still can't call her at night.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I got LVL 2 and 3 abilities but i cant seem to call her at night. I redid the cooking fondling mini games but nothing is happening. Am i missing something?
Also I found I could not get the balcony until I unlocked the third page of sex positions, the raw sex positions first. So make sure you have sex with Chiho until you get those.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Also I found I could not get the balcony until I unlocked the third page of sex positions, the raw sex positions first. So make sure you have sex with Chiho until you get those.
This time I did get the balcony scene before the sex through the wall one, but I could still get the other one later. It's a continuity error (becuas you have raw sex with her before they should, but at least you don't miss the scene completely).

Jul 4, 2018
Hear me out, are you running the game on a drive that's not C:/? I had the same issue and for whatever reason, I moved the game from D to C and it now works.
Once again proving just how dogshit Unity is.
No it's on C drive, I can try it on D drive tho to see if that might work

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
How is it NTR, when I am the one doing the NTR?
Yes indeed. this is simply wife seduction/stealing as you play the main pro. doing the stealing and not the husband having his wife stolen? so confusing nomenclature on this delightful tale.

rainmoreplz

Apr 6, 2019
Hi all, I think I have the Rock, Paper, Scissors minigame figured out (maybe?). It seems that the colour of the box is a modifier, bbut I havent seen any other combinations than the one I have below.

Use the table below to win
RedGreenYellow
RockChiho uses Scissors, Use Rock
PaperChiho uses Paper, use Scissors
ScissorsChiho uses Rock, Use Paper

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Hi all, I think I have the Rock, Paper, Scissors minigame figured out (maybe?). It seems that the colour of the box is a modifier, bbut I havent seen any other combinations than the one I have below.

RedGreenYellow
I'm not 100% sure, but one colour seems to be true (Red is what she will actually use), another is for the strong one aganist the one it says and the last one for the weaker one agaist the one it says.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017

RedGreenYellow
someone in the thread mentioned that if her hand is a the bottom(or is it up?) the time you picked she always loses

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
how can you please tell?
Upon downloading Cheat Engine, it has a built in tutorial you can learn with.
It's really quite simple despite how complex it may seem at first, the only part you need to learn is finding an address and changing it, aka the first section of the tutorial iirc.

ramborock

Oct 19, 2020
Upon downloading Cheat Engine, it has a built in tutorial you can learn with.
It's really quite simple despite how complex it may seem at first, the only part you need to learn is finding an address and changing it, aka the first section of the tutorial iirc.
there is no cheat engine on the first page can you please provide a link.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes