Pppp24

Sep 26, 2018
When i open the game it opens in a very tiny window and i cant change the size of it anyone have any ideas of how to fix it ?
game doesn't work, starts in windowed mode in a window that covers about 3% of the screen, and after pressing F for fullscreen, it has about 20 pixels in total, can't even make out the options so i can go to settings and try to change it from there. Anybody else having this problem ? tried starting it up in multiple resolutions from 4k all the way down to 800x600
Try opening the game as administrator.
Worked for me that way

MegaSatan

May 27, 2018
I have the second skill unlocked and it will not let me all her at midnight, all i get is the 'no' buzzing. I also did the afternoon tea, pain in the ass that was. What am I doing wrong?

Ichigo666

May 14, 2017
Hi, here is my problem (part of the image cut off), with fullscreen or windowed. I'll try launch game in administrator. Bug or a problem with the resolution (but I get the same so not really solved the problem indicate in the changelog): "2.Full screen toggle is available and we have a more friendly resolution for users who are not having a wide screen. "
Any ideas ?

GafD

Jun 7, 2020
Hi, here is my problem (part of the image cut off), with fullscreen or windowed. I'll try launch game in administrator. Bug or a problem with the resolution (but I get the same so not really solved the problem indicate in the changelog): "2.Full screen toggle is available and we have a more friendly resolution for users who are not having a wide screen. "
Any ideas ?
try using f3-f4

BanUndead

Jun 16, 2019
I got LVL 2 and 3 abilities but i cant seem to call her at night. I redid the cooking fondling mini games but nothing is happening. Am i missing something?

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes