kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Where the hell is the changelog?
Any commercial purpose use of the game is strictly prohibited. Please do not extract the assets without permission which might lead to a copyright issue.
Though I hope you enjoy the game, please do not upload this game into piracy site without permission. This is not allowed.

This version is 2.1.4.

Due to some game-data issue, the previous game-data file will not work on version2.1.2 onwards. Besides, play from the start so that
you will not miss the decent stories.

We have a short survey for your feedback and bug reporting on this google form:

Update:
1.Almost all the bugs reported so far have been fixed(including the event triggers, voice-mismatching and etc).
2.Full screen toggle is available and we have a more friendly resolution for users who are not having a wide screen.
3.A prologue added with some more tutorial. This is our first attempt and we would appreciate any feedback for the prologue.
4.A mini-game for casual work is added.
5.We took away the RNG in paper scissor stone and implant a new gameplay here.
6.More voice recording added. *
7.Skip button in the cutscenes is working now.

Goal for next version:
1.Night market
2.Messages
3.Alice

Full Screen:
You can press 'f' key or use the toggle in setting to switch to a full screen.

sh10

Jul 16, 2018
I've seen this asked before, but never seen an answer. How do you switch tools after you use the egg vibe? I can get there easily, but when the fondling icon I can't seem to select it. I'm also not clear on how you end the scene without failing. In NTRLegend she would leave after a few climaxes, in this it seems like it just goes on forever.

Last edited:

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Huh, I didn't find rock paper scissors to be that hard. Nice seeing the changelog consists of little more than breaking my maxed out save file. XD

Reactions: Snak108

Audioholic

Mar 6, 2018
New version tells me i am missing UnityPlayer.dll when i try to start, other unity games and previous version had no such issue.

Help?

Reactions: chubugo

JamCrumpet

Apr 28, 2018
I've seen this asked before, but never seen an answer. How do you switch tools after you use the egg vibe? I can get there easily, but when the fondling icon I can't seem to select it. I'm also not clear on how you end the scene without failing. In NTRLegend she would leave after a few climaxes, in this it seems like it just goes on forever.
Click off of it, the "click pointer" is basically the upper edge of the vibe.

Jul 20, 2020
Yep, having RNG based gameplay pretty much kills it for me. Want to do a mini-game? Fine, I'll give it a shot, but when there's pure random chances, it's not worth continuing.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Is there any way of cheating this out? Tried downloading the cheat engine but I seem to have messed up because I'm a nutjob at that. Can I access the command console? The game seems nice, but there is so much filler with the minigames and whatnot, that I'm taken aback by the gameplay in general.

runicboii

Oct 17, 2019
quick question, might just be doing something wrong but how do you increase the 3 "sizes" in the game?

I've unlocked all the skills, but I'm just slightly confused on what I'm missing to upgrade the submissive/pleasure/exhib bars, and I've only just finished the drinking game but didn't unlock a scene from it yet.

Am I doing something wrong or am I just blind?

Mugiboogie

Aug 13, 2020
quick question, might just be doing something wrong but how do you increase the 3 "sizes" in the game?

I've unlocked all the skills, but I'm just slightly confused on what I'm missing to upgrade the submissive/pleasure/exhib bars, and I've only just finished the drinking game but didn't unlock a scene from it yet.

Same exact problem here

hhowlewd

Jan 21, 2019

As far as I can tell, those actually aren't implemented yet

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes