kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Anyone knows what the "Tears of Sin" does? I thought it tells you what hand Chiho will use during Rock/Paper/Scissors game but it showed her hand without it.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Just played the 2.1.4 Alpha. The only change I found besides bug fixes and better odds of getting something good when reading was a new prologue scene, a pretty fun minigame for working, and now you can see Chiho's hand during Rock/Paper/Scissors game. Have to wait until the next version to get any new story content.

croPath

May 10, 2017
Mind telling us how then? I beat rock paper scissors 3 times, got 3 skills and the game doesn't progress anymore
have you tried calling her over , if you unlocked the skills you can call her over which will trigger scenes eventually, also you can install cameras to unlock vibrator scene and eventually you unlock H option during day and H on balcony. Multiple protags thing is what you get from the store book

Mugiboogie

Aug 13, 2020
have you tried calling her over , if you unlocked the skills you can call her over which will trigger scenes eventually, also you can install cameras to unlock vibrator scene and eventually you unlock H option during day and H on balcony. Multiple protags thing is what you get from the store book
What's "eventually" supposed to mean? Is it seriously random? I called her in for cleaning/rock paper scissors a lot and the skills I earned aren't even usable anywhere. Haven't tried buying the camera yet since I figured it doesn't make sense cause she doesn't let me in yet

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
What's "eventually" supposed to mean? Is it seriously random? I called her in for cleaning/rock paper scissors a lot and the skills I earned aren't even usable anywhere. Haven't tried buying the camera yet since I figured it doesn't make sense cause she doesn't let me in yet
You need to buy the camera for a scene. You can install the camera just by going to her home and talking to her.

Reactions: Mugiboogie

Mugiboogie

Aug 13, 2020
You need to buy the camera for a scene. You can install the camera just by going to her home and talking to her.
Bought the camera and It seems now I can progress. What a dumb way to progress, there were no indication that I would be stuck forever unless I buy it. Anyway, thanks for the help

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Ways I found to get a scene with Chiho:
1. Make her climax during the housework minigame for the first time.
2. Install the camera in her home.
3. Call her over after getting the previous scene. (You may need to have sex with her first. This may unlock the second page of sex positions?)
4. Have sex with her using positions on the second page. Then call her over (maybe in the afternoon? This may unlock the third page of sex positions.)
5. After unlocking the second Succubus skill, call Chiho over at night.

MissingNo20

Oct 19, 2019
Feels like too many scenes are unlocked, if the current version stops at a third of the way to maximum corruption.
Maybe my imagination fails me.

croPath

May 10, 2017
Bought the camera and It seems now I can progress. What a dumb way to progress, there were no indication that I would be stuck forever unless I buy it. Anyway, thanks for the help
plenty of indicaton and the MC mentions it early on

Reactions: WSmith

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
At first, I found the MC POV in the overview to be confusing due to how it's written, but now understand that he's a landlord that inherited two apartments, and rents one out.

cakeofdoom

Jun 3, 2017
game doesn't work, starts in windowed mode in a window that covers about 3% of the screen, and after pressing F for fullscreen, it has about 20 pixels in total, can't even make out the options so i can go to settings and try to change it from there. Anybody else having this problem ? tried starting it up in multiple resolutions from 4k all the way down to 800x600

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes