kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It's offline now because of bugs appearing in the trial. Can you tell us what is locked and what is available? I think it is logical that not all stuff is available in a demo, but is there at least an H-scene available?
Compared with v2.1.3a, all the pixel sex scenes are blocked. So all you can do is grope her without penetration. But there a few cutscenes and a new prologue. On the plus there is a new minigame when working that is pretty fun. The reading books is much likely to get something good and there is an item you can buy now that will let you see what the woman will do during the Rock/Paper/Scissors game. Basically this version has a lot of QOL improvements but all the good stuff is blocked for free users.

Last edited:

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
It's offline now because of bugs appearing in the trial. Can you tell us what is locked and what is available? I think it is logical that not all stuff is available in a demo, but is there at least an H-scene available?
I uploaded the link again so hopefully now it is working. Player can access to all the features before H. (There will be 3-4 cutscenes available in the free trial.)

Reactions: WSmith

chuckd2041

Jul 29, 2018
Compared with v2.1.3a, all the pixel sex scenes are blocked. So all you can do is grope her without penetration. But there a few cutscenes and a new prologue. On the plus there is a new minigame when working that is pretty fun. The reading books is much likely to get something good and there is an item you can buy now that will let you see what the woman will do during the Rock/Paper/Scissors game. Basically this version has a lot of QOL improvements but all the good stuff is blocked for free users.
ew...

Nikinekdng

Jul 31, 2018
This game looks similar to the game called NTR LEGEND, but I think it's better because there are many differences from the game.

Bruuuuuh090

Feb 6, 2019
To win Rock paper scissors you have to wait until her hand is slightly below yours. Whoever's hand is higher will win the game.
At least this is how I figured it out within my few tries.
Dang, if this is actually true what an interesting way to program simulated RNG.

redmoonsharon

Jan 5, 2018
quite a lot of bugs... but nice game <3 keep stuck at lv3, I have to wait for the next update? or any guides/walkthrough? (I guess I don't have full CG as well...

vixen20

Feb 14, 2019
Dang, if this is actually true what an interesting way to program simulated RNG.
If you tie and move quick enough you can choose the winning move against said tie before her hand resets, and then it registers as her choosing the same move (ergo you beating her)

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes