magfan2255

May 28, 2020
i have brough her corruption to 300 i think and i cant see any more progress. what do i do? also, i used cheat engine to do that. did i somehow break the game?

Alwynjaegar

Mar 4, 2022
i have brough her corruption to 300 i think and i cant see any more progress. what do i do? also, i used cheat engine to do that. did i somehow break the game?
Nope, game is not finished as of yet, when it is at 300 that is the current max until i assume the next update or updates.
We just gotta wait out the storm but the creator posts on twitter and patreon regularly and the stuff looks cool so give it a look

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys does the dev plan to release more updates before beta on july as i read on twitter ?

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
The story seems rushed to me, unless I'm missing some scenes.

The MC starts immediately start groping her on the first day, without any preparation to prevent her from quitting. Then it goes from the groping, to getting her naked on the balcony. Which I can see that logic in that, but then she starts blowing the MC, which is already fast, where he he says that she's gotten better from a week ago.

That was her first blowjob with the MC though? Or am I missing something?

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021

The MC starts immediately start groping her on the first day, without any preparation to prevent her from quitting. Then it goes from the groping, to getting her naked on the balcony. Which I can see that logic in that, but then she starts blowing the MC, which is already fast, where he he says that she's gotten better from a week ago.

the first day groping is through succubus' magic app, and just until the first scene was the first time they physically interact dude

May 7, 2019

You are missing 3 middle part of the story. The order of the story: Groping -> Seeing her masturbate in the toilet -> Blackmail (Sex with condom) -> Sex with her while her husband is sleeping on the other side of the wall -> Balcony scene

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
Nope, game is not finished as of yet, when it is at 300 that is the current max until i assume the next update or updates.
We just gotta wait out the storm but the creator posts on twitter and patreon regularly and the stuff looks cool so give it a look
thanks

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
You are missing 3 middle part of the story. The order of the story: Groping -> Seeing her masturbate in the toilet -> Blackmail (Sex with condom) -> Sex with her while her husband is sleeping on the other side of the wall -> Balcony scene
I posted this on the other thread, but it's also relevant here.

This game looks promising, but there are things that could be better handled, (in my opinion).

The most important thing about netori is pacing and buildup. It should be giving in just a tiny bit more each time. I did a test and could fondle her to completion twice, invite her to "tea" on day four and finger her to orgasm and have raw balcony sex that same evening. Sex on day four. Then I invited her to soft ecchi on day five, and had invite her to H and have sex with her again with condom on day six and raw on day eight.

That's like from 0 to 100 in a week. It should be slower (again, imo). Fondling first, drunk advances, drunk sex before sober, H advances and sex, and then balcony sex, maybe more inbetween steps too. Using condoms at first, then raw. With a lot more text and buildup that there is now, right now it doesn't look much like corruption. Slowly, and step by step.

It also feels weird to have sex with her all over the house and then do a cooking scene. Why would se be bothered at all after everything that happened? Steps back are weird.

Then there's a couple of inconsistencies and bugs on the version I'm playing at least. Toggling off and on the x ray cam defaults to fingers even if you're having sex. X ray cam has condoms on, but the model doesn't. Voice acting often says to come inside even if you're fingering or using condoms. And when you invite her for tea the audio says "Are we going to drink alcohol too?" but the text says "afternoon tea".

SLIEN_ZAID

Aug 16, 2021
How do I do the blackmail event?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
How do I do the blackmail event?
You need to unlock skill 2 (after you completed cooking and afternoon tea) and call her at night.
I had to call her at midnight, if you call her at night you get the balcony scene. It's WAY easier to screw up than to do the right path, which is not evident at all.

With those two scenes it's true that the game has a better pacing, but it still happens pretty fast.

And you are still technically fucking her raw before they make it explicit in the scene.

Last edited:

SLIEN_ZAID

Aug 16, 2021
How do I do the Sex with her while her husband is sleeping on the other side of the wall event?

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes