Roame

May 18, 2022
Pretty great game to be honest.

"Tea time" was super hot, don't even mind the difficulty aspect of it, but she fell way too fast after a couple of times.

Maybe it's just me, but I prefer some more build up/foreplay scenes rather than instant whore. Same issue in NTR Legend tbh.

Feb 6, 2019
Oh damn, this look so hot. NTR Legend with an extra spice. Not to mention that I think the arts is draws by Davalish himself who had drawn a lot of great and top tier seductive arts, especially on girls becoming submissive (likes the one where he drawn about P12 from Girls Frontline or the one about an OG chara cocky tomboy who later become submissive), I would definitely be trying this out.

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
for the record i suck at explanations so pre-emptive apology for that.

from my experience, you have to install the spy camera and see the scene where she's masturbating with the dildo. afterwards (this might depend on time of day, I got it to play out during the afternoon) you call her and the scene should play out.

for the second one it's similar (once again I got it during the afternoon, but it might work in the morning) except you call her for H. you use the Level 3 option where you fuck her doggystyle, max out pleasure bar and the scene plays out.

so far i've found that if you've triggered the night scene you can't get other two so keep that in mind.
I did what u said but I cant trigger that scenes.

Koumi

Feb 17, 2018
Missing the NTR tag, also the addition of a time limit, coupled with the small ammount of money u get from work, make this game more frustrating than it should

Even if later it becomes a "conditional time limit" as in "if you creampie her after 30 days lilith gives you more sex scenes, but you can finish it on infinite", the existence of one itself doesn't feel right for me

Eclectic0ne

Oct 5, 2018
I did what u said but I cant trigger that scenes.
I might have worded it incorrectly, but if you've triggered the balcony scene (where shes wearing an apron) you cannot do the other scenes I mentioned (i think you can't trigger it at that point). you'd have to load a save prior to that to get those scenes.

At least in my experience

Reactions: jojoJibun

luciferkun13

Apr 14, 2018
how to finish the touching boob scene ( after rock paper scissors) i carresed her for like 3-5 heart bars still no progression happening

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
I might have worded it incorrectly, but if you've triggered the balcony scene (where shes wearing an apron) you cannot do the other scenes I mentioned (i think you can't trigger it at that point). you'd have to load a save prior to that to get those scenes.

At least in my experience
yeah in fact i already get the balcony scene lol, oh well guess i'll wait for an update and try again nect time anyway thanks bro you were super helpful

Reactions: Eclectic0ne

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
The game clearly needs more work and is unfinished, but that's quite a lot of content so far! Quite decent too. Hope enough new patreons show up to fund this game better, it deserves to be in a good finished state.

Btw, if the dev or someone working on the game needs feedback for issues, something happened during my first go through when inviting the wife to cook. After teasing her to climax the first time, the small vibrator tool that showed up would not work. I tried a lot of different areas, as I thought the game was stuck, then finally it allowed me to select the hand again. About a half second after doing that the game froze. About 15 seconds after that my computer hard shutdown, no bluescreen or normal shutdown. Should probably have a look at that tool and what is going on in the game, it really shouldn't kill a computer that bad.

Reactions: FakerLover73

Alwynjaegar

Mar 4, 2022
what does the bell skill do?
At the moment i have no idea but the outfit skill gives extra sex positions but i dunno... maybe we have to wait till the next update to get an explanation cause tbh it doesnt seem to do anything....maybe the bell has something to do with faster corruption but the game is soooo basic at the moment that it's really hard to see any notable effect

We probably just have to wait and see, or ask the dev

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
I have a weird bug where none of the text is displaying. Does anyone have an idea of a fix?
I had the same, but I run this in Linux via wine. I did two things. 1) re-extract with winrar using Japanese locale. 2) Install the arial font. A string search on the binary showed this ttf was used
Code:
grep -oPiar '\w+\.ttf' *
# UnityPlayer.dll:Arial.ttf
It turned out I didn't have it installed, so I did that using winetricks.

Reactions: Steve o and FinderX
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes