• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

WarTexHAC

Dec 6, 2020
Wow, I am not usually someone here to comment and less, to argue but unless you got a 100% go from the Creator, which his thread is over here btw: https://f95zone.to/threads/ntraholic-unity.93559/
This thread should be shut down immediatly. The Creator is actively working on the game and so far, from what I understood, there wasn't any sort of official alpha build open to the public in this sort of manner, outside of patreon.
The Creator there is also already notified and more actions will be taken accordingly.
I hate to be a party pooper but this is clearly not something the creator intended (unless, as I sadi before, you have a clear GO from him/her/them)

Reactions: Erizatuh

pip34

Oct 7, 2018
anyone can make an apk or a port for movils ,sorry for my bad english i really love this game but i cant play in a computer somebody can help

ManOfCult

Apr 20, 2022
Have anyone finished the game? Can I ask for save files? I spent more than 2 hours and still don't know how to increase the bar to the required at the end of 30 days Screenshot 2022-05-18 113953.png .

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
They stole GoldenBoy's whole flow, word for word, bar for bar! Don't care bout this much, looks like a version of NTRLegend with less content currently. And NTRLegend is still getting content and I like the style there more. Hope this is good but not supporting it myself.

FakerLover73

Aug 15, 2021
They stole GoldenBoy's whole flow, word for word, bar for bar! Don't care bout this much, looks like a version of NTRLegend with less content currently. And NTRLegend is still getting content and I like the style there more. Hope this is good but not supporting it myself.
Are people actively trying to be uninformed and look like idiots or are u actually that stupid?

FakerLover73

Aug 15, 2021
If you have the time to be to be snarky you could at least be helpful and explain the snark. Otherwise there's no point in doing so.
If u were doing ur research before blindly spouting out accusations for no reason, u could do one button click on his ci-en and read what is written in the front page to realize that he asked GoldenBoy for consent because he was inspired by his work. There is no stealing involved, he made his own thing heavily inspired by NTRLegend with consent from the developer. This is the most down to earth communication between game developers I have ever witnessed.

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Do you have permission from the creator? I remember he said that in a week he was going to upload the game and I'm realizing that it's here for free.. xd
View attachment 1816270
Do you have permission from the creator? I remember he said that in a week he was going to upload the game and I'm realizing that it's here for free.. xd
View attachment 1816270
Hello guys, I am Tiramisu, the dev of Ntraholic. I hope ppl enjoy playing this game, no matter you have paid for it already or not, because that's the intention of why we build it up. If you are a true fan of NTRLegend, I am glad that you are because we are at the same party. The game is 35% done and we will add in more content for further differentiation

If possible, I hope ppl can still back us if you think the game is interesting or has potential, because in fact we are short in budget and I want to make some more amazing cutscenes and animations for our players.

If you got any opinion about the bugs, disadvantages, or suggestion on what you want to see in the future, please feel free to leave us a reply in this form:

Lastly, we are thinking about to open normal game access from June, as we have heard the complain that the alpha is too costly. We apologize for the unreasonable price, though it has a history reason(we want to try to make it fair for our Kickstarter backers). Therefore we will try to run the alpha and normal game access at the same time, so it is like alpha will always 1 version ahead of the normal access. It is a bit challenging due to the limited ppl and time we are having but we will try to make everyone happy with what they get.

Last edited:

MemesAreLife

Feb 23, 2018
The dev got consent from GoldenBoy to make this game, what are you on?

Reactions: PN11
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes