• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

retardfuc155

Aug 23, 2019
1652748906583.png
How do I get past this screen after banging her for the first time? It completely bugs out and I can't advance the dialogue

Gallerian 23

May 18, 2019
It doesn't seem to let you completely do it from inside the game, and some mechanics (while playable) are meant to be dependant on you listening to her, but if you do want to turn it off.
  1. Go to your settings, then to system on your computer
  2. Go to sound (2nd option) and scroll down to App volume and device preferences in advanced
  3. There you can change the volume down, or switch audio devices for the game or anything else.
thanks

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
did you guys find andy scenes that go beyond after you did the 30 day bet ? I Ripped all CGS of the game and there seem to be some events that i either didnt find or are not in the game yet for example were you walk outside with chiho and have to touch her in moments shota doesnt see her. There are also pictures of a Blond girl there but not any pixel scenes yet.

in generall the files of this game seem to be a little all over the place since there are screenshots of his phone and CGs of other games in there which he seemingly used as inspiration for poses in this one xD

Eeagle

Jul 28, 2017
Game softlocked in my first *session* with the lady, might wait a while to play it.
"Get it done in 30 days or death" - bruh, why?If you inspired by the NTRlegend, take everything good from there,dont add up cockblocking things.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Damn this game finally got pirated? And it's legit? There was literally no info except 1 image on google awhile back and I thought to myself that this was just a scam. Glad I've been proven wrong tho.

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
Hey guys, I would like to check if i unlocked all CG or I am still missing some?
I got 7. One is kitchen cg. One is balcony cg. One is a sex cg in the living room. One should be a creampie cg of her laying facedown in bed but i think thats bugged. It shows the cat girl blowjob which is you also got. Also got the other 2 you have.

CheerMaster

Dec 27, 2018
Do you guys get the three meters of the phone app to increase? I've unlocked the apparently three available powers, but the meters are still at zero bars, kinda confused here :WaitWhat:
Also, wanted to check, I've got four CGs at the first page, two at the second and one at the third, does anyone have more than that?

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes