• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Merovtino

Feb 9, 2018
they are gonna fix it
Press X

The sole fact that this abomination even made it to the game tells that this thing wasn't tested at all. Already can imagine, it was tried once, was marked as "yep, it is possible to fail", and forgotten.

And excuse me, we play as a guy who, according to the game itself, already done similar thing multiple times. And you are trying to tell that supposedly experienced guy can be outdrank that easily? gtfo :D

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
Dude... is it just me that is getting absolutely FUCKED by this bitch in the rock-paper-scissors game (during afternoon-tea)? I swear to god she is cheating. I have save scummed it like 10 times and lost every single time. I only won maybe like 3 hands out of like 15 rounds, and you have to win at least 3 rounds in a match with x2 shot for two of them.
Only thing I can think of is that it's because I only have her at 10 corruption, but idk. Maybe RNG is just dicking me in the ass. Either way that minigame sucks.

[edit] Okay I might be a bit thick for realizing this so late, but I guess you're meant to have bought the soup to take down your drunk stacks. I just really wanted to win fair & square and it feels borderline impossible lol.

[edit2] So I bought 2 soups and the bitch still smashed me. It's stupid if you need like 2k worth of soup to get through one round with her. It really doesn't feel like RNG to me, but like she is actually programmed to choose the opposite to you like 2/3 of the time.
i just saved before the game, and just restarted if i failed. you only need to win it once after that you can spend 500 straight for sex.

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
Press X

The sole fact that this abomination even made it to the game tells that this thing wasn't tested at all. Already can imagine, it was tried once, was marked as "yep, it is possible to fail", and forgotten.

And excuse me, we play as a guy who, according to the game itself, already done similar thing multiple times. And you are trying to tell that supposedly experienced guy can be outdrank that easily? gtfo :D
the dev literally made a post about it already dude.

Darak098

Nov 18, 2020
There are a bunch of animations I didn't get at the end. Can I still get them, or do I have to redo the whole game?

MissingNo20

Oct 19, 2019
Presumably the game is one third complete if it currently stops at day 30 of a projected 90?
Just hope it's not abandoned or still in development three years down the line.
Pretty good.

kortanar

May 6, 2017
omg, fucking finally! for anyone doing the rock paper scissors. literally just click rock really quickly. not instantly, but definitely before even a full second passes. like, don't even let the hands go down yet, just spam it. chances are it's either a tie, or you win. if you lose, you did it too fast, or too slow. fucking hell.

• Haha
Reactions: n0rpxxx and R94

xAsuta

Jan 11, 2021
Can some1 tell me what to do at the beginning. all i can do is pressing that text symbol when she cooks and even then shes angry. pls help

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes