nk0x

Aug 28, 2019
I really hope it doesn't get abandoned like ntr legend.
NTR Legend is not abandoned. It was a basically finished game, though the developer is working on finishing one final update which should be out soon as far as I can tell??

Gallerian 23

May 18, 2019
How do we turn off the sounds? I have already set both BGM and CV volume to zero but the sounds are still there. Is there any way to fix this?

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
Would be kinda cool if games like this had a futa protagonist as well. I enjoy these types of games, but as a woman it would be much more fun to play as a female protagonist. I don't mind the protagonist having a dick mind you, it would just be fantastic to still have them be a woman y'know? Besides, a woman can cuck just as well as a man can, what matters is the domination and the stealing. And hell, getting your wife stolen from you by another dude is one thing, but having her stolen by another woman? Fucking brilliant.

Reactions: zerojack123

kortanar

May 6, 2017
I found the same thing happens to me with the ties.

I discovered that you are more likely to win when the MC's hand is higher than her hand, and when her hand is on the downstroke and not the upstroke.

When you click to chooose, it seems to jump both hands to the highest or lowest positions, depending on whether they were in a downstroke or not.
i legtimately can't even beat it. regarless of when i press it, i'm fucked.

HJMX

Dec 29, 2020
I really hope it doesn't get abandoned like ntr legend.
NTR legend is active now, the autor got on hiatus because if im right, his grandma died from COVID, he also got the disease, i think he got hospitalized, after that, suffered from psycological problems, he posted on that his Ci-en fan page about what happened, he is preparing the next update for NTR legend, he post the first of each month

Now about the game, it could be sold as it is, you can see the inspiration from NTR legend, but its not a copy (Golden Boy aproved this project)
Its has its own soul, its eentertaining, the visuals are really god, and it can be expanded really easy with new mini games or more items to buy.

I found a bug, if you are reading, dont place the cursor of the mouse on the inventory furniture, it will get you out of the game and you will get stuck and the music will play, you cant move the camera and cant get out of the room to excersice or work, only save and load.

kortanar

May 6, 2017
yeah no fuck it, i give up. i'm not gonna play this until you remove, or fix the stupid ass rock paper scissors game. legit, been trying it for an hour as i read, and it's just straight garbage. can't win, regardless of how i switch up what i'm doing, it's actually just ass.

Edit: as in, i can press it at the same place, and it has a different result. and over 90% of the time, it's either tie, or just loss. from what i can tell, there isn't actually a way to reliably get a win. the people saying ?"time it for your hand being higher, and her hand going down", thats just a loss still.

Reactions: Alex098

KiRA (Nahid)

Jun 4, 2018
NTR legend is active now, the autor got on hiatus because if im right, his grandma died from COVID, he also got the disease, i think he got hospitalized, after that, suffered from psycological problems, he posted on that his Ci-en fan page about what happened, he is preparing the next update for NTR legend, he post the first of each month

Now about the game, it could be sold as it is, you can see the inspiration from NTR legend, but its not a copy (Golden Boy aproved this project)
Its has its own soul, its eentertaining, the visuals are really god, and it can be expanded really easy with new mini games or more items to buy.

I found a bug, if you are reading, dont place the cursor of the mouse on the inventory furniture, it will get you out of the game and you will get stuck and the music will play, you cant move the camera and cant get out of the room to excersice or work, only save and load.
Thanks for the information and heads up. I really appreciate it. Now after knowing the story I really feel bad for the author.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
can someone explain why ntrlegend is considered as so good and why this game is good in advance
may be i missed something or some scenes but it was incredibly boring

May 30, 2017
on the first few days while I caress her, she is upset and leave. What do I need to do lol the game tell me to listen but I heard nothing but music

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes