kirbe7

Dec 6, 2018
can someone confirm that they got the home and park scenes in this version? and how?

because I am super confused, I managed to get everything and lvl 3 full under 30 days but no matter what I can't trigger these scenes...yet they are in the screenshots?

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
can someone confirm that they got the home and park scenes in this version? and how?

because I am super confused, I managed to get everything and lvl 3 full under 30 days but no matter what I can't trigger these scenes...yet they are in the screenshots?
In the settings menu there is a "help" button click on it....
Towards the end of the help it will show the "WIP" and it will explain everything

kirbe7

Dec 6, 2018
In the settings menu there is a "help" button click on it....
Towards the end of the help it will show the "WIP" and it will explain everything
so this is the free version of the game, not the full alpha version, gotcha

because on the twitter they wrote they limited the free version somehow...

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Yea for me when I kept waiting for it to be really high I'd just get repeated ties.
Sorry I should've added abit of context.
I found the same thing happens to me with the ties.

I discovered that you are more likely to win when the MC's hand is higher than her hand, and when her hand is on the downstroke and not the upstroke.

When you click to chooose, it seems to jump both hands to the highest or lowest positions, depending on whether they were in a downstroke or not.

Reactions: Jason2

ghjkl12

Oct 21, 2018
damn so sad it ends here neat game but i regret grinding next level just to be hit with the thing that u cant progres further :( also i could not triger the scene where u are in her house and i tried evrything i could

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
What was netorase again?
Lending. It means you are aware and ask her to fuck other persons (so you can watch) because you find it hot. She is doing it out of love for you and when days ends still stays with you and would take you anytime over someone else.
An example for it is here.

Reactions: Rex01

Ika2k

Jan 26, 2022
Rock, paper, scissors is boring and tedious as hell, lust is not crowing fast enough. I don´t know about you, but I don´t play these games for the gameplay, let me get some naked flesh

Reactions: ralbert

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Ah yes, Netori.
The only time there are relative peace in a thread.
Well yeah because what else is there more to say.
Sinran is already taking the words out of my mouth:

Guys, I am currently in a dilemma.

I am not a fan of ntr and cheating in general. Yes, I somehow care about not ruining fictional people's life and relationships.(Bear with me even if you find my views stupid)

But the game looks erotic fap material wise and fun gameplay wise.

Judging by screenshot, Shota probably appears in the beginning or 1% of the game.

Personally if ^ was true, then i kinda wish there was no ntr and that Chiho could have being a single woman and not have to deal with cheating tbh.

Should I play this or not?

I would also like to add, I did not play ntr legend mainly because I saw the screenshot of the guy wanting to die from seeing his wife getting fucked in a video. But I did hesistate wanting to play it or not, though not as much as this one tbh.

Thanks in advance
and in the end we could still have our revenge with

the overview says that it is avoidable by dying :ROFLMAO:
So the only thing there is to say anymore again is
i kinda wish there was no ntr and that Chiho could have being a single woman and not have to deal with cheating tbh.
Peace out.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes