Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Doesn't work, or at least its only works for your game.

EDIT: Alright, I would like to correct myself. It does work, but the MC's hand needs to be significantly higher, and not just "slightly".

My advice is to wait past five seconds.
Yea for me when I kept waiting for it to be really high I'd just get repeated ties.
Sorry I should've added abit of context.

Bender

May 14, 2017
An honest comparison between Ntrholic v2-1-3a and NTR Legend. To be fair I will be comparing to the earliest version of NTR Legend I remember so no sex in woman's apartment, no alt costumes, and no driving minigame. In summary any features that involved human interaction like the minigames was better in NTR Legend and any features that do not like the sex scenes are better in Ntrholic.

The things NtrHolic did better.
- The voice acting improved the immersion of the game greatly. Hearing the woman talking was a great addition. The only problem I had was there was only voice acting during the CG scenes. If there was talking during the prixel sex scenes that would have been better.
- The CG scenes. In addition to the pixel sex scenes there are animated CG scenes that forward the story. They are all great and a good addition to the game.
- A small nitpick. I like how you get the woman to come to your apartment to cook for you anytime. I did not like in NTR Legend if your apartment was clean, you obviously cannot call the woman to clean for you. It was annoying to create a mess first if you want to call the woman.

Things that NTR Legend did better.
- The minigames. NtrHolic only has two minigames I found. A alternate left and right mouse click game which was boring. A rock/paper/scissor game during the Afternoon Tea time which was too random to be fun. I had to save scrum before playing.
- The pixel sex scenes while as good or maybe even better variety than NTR Legend I found the sweet spot on the slider to increase arousal was harder to find in NtrHolic. This made the pixel sex scenes more an chore to do since it took more precise control to get her to climax.

The new features in NtrHolic that I found not be fun or useful.
- The new activities you can do to spend time is reading books and working out in gym. Working out in gym permanently increases your stamina. Reading book has a random chance of increase amount of money you get from working, increase amount of stamina you get at the gym, recovering a small amount of stamina, or nothing. In terms of efficiency it is better to just interact with the woman, work, or sleep to recover stamina. The gym and reading just does not do enough to useful.
- The Afternoon Tea time. Not even counting the rock/paper/scissor minigame, I found the feature to be boring. After winning the minigame, you have to get the woman to climax by constantly drawing a circle with the mouse. Honestly it made my wrist hurt. Also it costs $800 to do Afternoon Tea Time and $500 to have sex with the woman. It was better all around just to have sex directly.
- The sex on the balcony. The new pixel sex scenes while on the balcony was great but it was ruined because there is a feature where the husband is next to you so if the woman is too loud then he gets suspicious. This means you have to stop making raising the woman's arousal once in a while and wait until his suspicion goes down. This made this part longer than necessary and ruined the fun.

I understand this is an alpha and the game will improve but I thought I would give what I thought each game did better using the only version available right now. I love NTR Legend and have bought both games so I wanted to give my thoughts on how NtrHolic is progressing.

Just for fun, I noticed the mini-Rani doll. When was that added?
I had similar feelings about the sex (both balcony and bedroom) and tea time sessions being longer than necessary. I feel like they could be made better if the meter filled faster, bringing the overall time spent in those scenes down while keeping the "skill check" aspect the developer intended. I played NTR Legend right after this game, and it was especially noticeable just how slow the gauge actually moves in this game. Combined with how slow progression is in this game (grinding stamina and job money), I felt like the experience of playing became less enjoyable towards the end of current content. I think this game could really benefit from being sped up a little in this aspects moving forward.

Reactions: kelsade

asdvtest

Dec 31, 2019
It's more like NTRlegend 0.5. The pixel graphics aren't as nice (they're kinda rough), and the gameplay isn't as fluid.

Still worth a romp if you liked the genre/game though.

Reactions: Daddums

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
A game like this without blackmail, sexual harassment and rape tags? Did an ntr dev finally rub a couple of brain cells together and eek out a morsel of fresh creativity? I know many of them only have a dearth of normal human interaction experiences to draw on for inspiration, but maybe...?

Nah. Gotta be mistagged. Right?

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Playing it on Ubuntu under WINE. Most action labels are missing, and the game itself isn't very intuitive.

I have no idea how people were able to get to sex scenes. I can sleep and leave my apartment, that's basically it.

May 6, 2019
Day 26 and i've light up the tattoo enough to get up to skill 3, but i have no idea how to use any of those skills :unsure: i've tried using the bell during night and midnight time but nothing happens when i click on it ? and no idea how to make her wear the outfit. And no idea either about the first skill, are we supposed to buy anything before being able to use those ?

Reactions: Batz

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Love it but hate it! I have the worst luck with anything luck based. Always lose at rock paper scissors in even game i play or real life lmfao :cry:

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
I'm guessing the "demo" end on skill 3? Pretty neat game i would say. The mini game kinda suck tho, especially the rock paper scissor. And the sex mini game is kinda tedious, i wish it has the same mechanic(?) like ntrlegend where you can just hold the bar instead of finding the sweet spot.

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
FUCK. YES. Hopefully we get more updates and girls/scenarios in future updates in this version!

MaiShibari

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2018
Day 26 and i've light up the tattoo enough to get up to skill 3, but i have no idea how to use any of those skills :unsure: i've tried using the bell during night and midnight time but nothing happens when i click on it ? and no idea how to make her wear the outfit. And no idea either about the first skill, are we supposed to buy anything before being able to use those ?
The tattoo skills don't have to use them, they are always one when unlocked. Skill 2 just allows you to call Chiho at night. Skill 3 enables a page 4 for the balcony scenes.

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
Im super lost. I call her over and get to do the excite game, but it seems to never end. I get to the torso icon part where you can either rub her boobs or rub your dick on her and I get her to climax 8+ times but nothing else ever happens. I can't even exit the scene without her going off pissed and losing all the effort I spent.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes