KuyaJeff

Dec 27, 2017
Finally, this is the type of game that i'm been looking for. Can't wait for it to be complete and i hope there will be a lot of added content.

Mar 3, 2019
i just wish i knew what content is in the game, because i have no idea what i can or cant unlock for now
I finished unlocking up to skill 3 but skill 4 is still locked despite fulfilling the 300 lust points requirement and I just finished the 30 day deadline too but apparently I "survived" as the game says. The latest skill consists of a maid cosplay you can use during the balcony scenes but that's probably where the latest update ends.

I checked the dev's kickstarter page and I can't seem to find any mention of a skill4 bug so it's probably a TBA content.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
An honest comparison between Ntrholic v2-1-3a and NTR Legend. To be fair I will be comparing to the earliest version of NTR Legend I remember so no sex in woman's apartment, no alt costumes, and no driving minigame. In summary any features that involved human interaction like the minigames was better in NTR Legend and any features that do not like the sex scenes are better in Ntrholic.

The things NtrHolic did better.
- The voice acting improved the immersion of the game greatly. Hearing the woman talking was a great addition. The only problem I had was there was only voice acting during the CG scenes. If there was talking during the prixel sex scenes that would have been better.
- The CG scenes. In addition to the pixel sex scenes there are animated CG scenes that forward the story. They are all great and a good addition to the game.
- A small nitpick. I like how you get the woman to come to your apartment to cook for you anytime. I did not like in NTR Legend if your apartment was clean, you obviously cannot call the woman to clean for you. It was annoying to create a mess first if you want to call the woman.

Things that NTR Legend did better.
- The minigames. NtrHolic only has two minigames I found. A alternate left and right mouse click game which was boring. A rock/paper/scissor game during the Afternoon Tea time which was too random to be fun. I had to save scrum before playing.
- The pixel sex scenes while as good or maybe even better variety than NTR Legend I found the sweet spot on the slider to increase arousal was harder to find in NtrHolic. This made the pixel sex scenes more an chore to do since it took more precise control to get her to climax.

The new features in NtrHolic that I found not be fun or useful.
- The new activities you can do to spend time is reading books and working out in gym. Working out in gym permanently increases your stamina. Reading book has a random chance of increase amount of money you get from working, increase amount of stamina you get at the gym, recovering a small amount of stamina, or nothing. In terms of efficiency it is better to just interact with the woman, work, or sleep to recover stamina. The gym and reading just does not do enough to useful.
- The Afternoon Tea time. Not even counting the rock/paper/scissor minigame, I found the feature to be boring. After winning the minigame, you have to get the woman to climax by constantly drawing a circle with the mouse. Honestly it made my wrist hurt. Also it costs $800 to do Afternoon Tea Time and $500 to have sex with the woman. It was better all around just to have sex directly.
- The sex on the balcony. The new pixel sex scenes while on the balcony was great but it was ruined because there is a feature where the husband is next to you so if the woman is too loud then he gets suspicious. This means you have to stop making raising the woman's arousal once in a while and wait until his suspicion goes down. This made this part longer than necessary and ruined the fun.

I understand this is an alpha and the game will improve but I thought I would give what I thought each game did better using the only version available right now. I love NTR Legend and have bought both games so I wanted to give my thoughts on how NtrHolic is progressing.

Just for fun, I noticed the mini-Rani doll. When was that added?

Last edited:

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Seriously, this rock, paper, scissor game is impossible. I've played it over a dozen times and the furthest I've gotten was the very first time at four hearts.

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
To win Rock paper scissors you have to wait until her hand is slightly below yours. Whoever's hand is higher will win the game.
At least this is how I figured it out within my few tries.
Doesn't work, or at least its only works for your game.

EDIT: Alright, I would like to correct myself. It does work, but the MC's hand needs to be significantly higher, and not just "slightly".

My advice is to wait past five seconds.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes