nk0x

Aug 28, 2019
Should I play this or not?

I would also like to add, I did not play ntr legend mainly because I saw the screenshot of the guy wanting to die from seeing his wife getting fucked in a video. But I did hesistate wanting to play it or not, though not as much as this one tbh.

Thanks in advance
Fundamentally, this is a Netori game, there ARE scenes where you are fucking her and he is there, unaware. As far as I can tell, there also exists a suspicion value, so I presume later in development he will also be able to discover the affair (maybe he already can? I haven't found that yet though.) If it at all helps though, he seems like a shit husband who isn't caring about her needs much.

If you don't like that sort of thing, you probably shouldn't play it later in development. Right now though, there isn't any crying, any discovery, or anything. So for you in particular, this is probably the best time to figure out if you enjoy this game without worrying about accidentally stumbling on some shit. If you like it, maybe try playing NTR Legend, the game this one is based on, or continuing to watch this one aswell. Though in truth, only you are going to know what you like.

Reactions: sinran987654321

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Why does she call her husband by his name? Shouldnt she call him Anata or Darling or whatever ? That left me thinking.

Dzentelmen

Oct 4, 2018
The game is somehow not full screen even if I click full screen. How do I make any progress? I called her, clicked to say a bunch of random lines and touched her and she ran away. Did that two times. Now I don't have money and can't do anything else.

dmop22

Sep 8, 2019
well, after laughing at your question in earlier post before playing game (sorry), i just read carefully spoilers, played few minutes of the game and it appears to be fucking good question.
And answer is: yes it is avoidable since it is NOT NTR GAME. You are fucking other dude's GF. This is not NTR. In NTR, MC has to be cheated by his GF, wife or person of MC's love interest. In last case you don't need to have relationship with girl, you just need to love her or desire her and other guy has to fuck her to have NTR situation - for example your friend is fucking/dating his girlfriend that you are secretly in love with (no matter she is not in love with you or even don't know about you or your feelings)
Dev pompously added NTR in his name and game's name what does not make it NTR. Why? He either don't know what is NTR or he is cheating players
Except the dev is right and you're wrong. Netori has always fallen under the NTR term, together with netorare and netorase. You can just look at the words: NeToRa(R)e, NeToRase and NeToRi.

Oct 27, 2019
well, after laughing at your question in earlier post before playing game (sorry), i just read carefully spoilers, played few minutes of the game and it appears to be fucking good question.
And answer is: yes it is avoidable since it is NOT NTR GAME. You are fucking other dude's GF. This is not NTR. In NTR, MC has to be cheated by his GF, wife or person of MC's love interest. In last case you don't need to have relationship with girl, you just need to love her or desire her and other guy has to fuck her to have NTR situation - for example your friend is fucking/dating his girlfriend that you are secretly in love with (no matter she is not in love with you or even don't know about you or your feelings)
Dev pompously added NTR in his name and game's name what does not make it NTR. Why? He either don't know what is NTR or he is cheating players
You don't even know what NTR stands for, lmao. You just aren't a joke because at least jokes have a meaning...

Ok, maybe i'm being a little bit too mean, but you still are wrong.

Reactions: Red Sand and dmop22

Eidam

Sep 7, 2017
what are all the scenes you can get in the game? I got the one where you fuck her in the balcony, the one that she masturbates and the kitchen tease, there are more? And how to get them

Apr 21, 2019
love this game and the NTR is just the way I like any walkthroughs on this current ver?
im really looking forward on the updates on this game
P:S is NTR legend a complete or abandoned game?

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes