nk0x

Aug 28, 2019
NTR = netorare or netorase = getting cucked
netori = cheating = cucking someone else
Netori is generally put under the same tag as NTR, as a group of three concepts of "unfaithfulness" etc. I've never personally liked it that way (I've always thought it great when all three are seperated, just makes things easier as a consumer.) but they are under the same NTR belt.

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
Dude... is it just me that is getting absolutely FUCKED by this bitch in the rock-paper-scissors game (during afternoon-tea)? I swear to god she is cheating. I have save scummed it like 10 times and lost every single time. I only won maybe like 3 hands out of like 15 rounds, and you have to win at least 3 rounds in a match with x2 shot for two of them.
Only thing I can think of is that it's because I only have her at 10 corruption, but idk. Maybe RNG is just dicking me in the ass. Either way that minigame sucks.

[edit] Okay I might be a bit thick for realizing this so late, but I guess you're meant to have bought the soup to take down your drunk stacks. I just really wanted to win fair & square and it feels borderline impossible lol.

[edit2] So I bought 2 soups and the bitch still smashed me. It's stupid if you need like 2k worth of soup to get through one round with her. It really doesn't feel like RNG to me, but like she is actually programmed to choose the opposite to you like 2/3 of the time.

Last edited:

nk0x

Aug 28, 2019
Dude... is it just me that is getting absolutely FUCKED by this bitch in the rock-paper-scissors game (during afternoon-tea)? I swear to god she is cheating. I have save scummed it like 10 times and lost every single time. I only won maybe like 3 hands out of like 15 rounds, and you have to win at least 3 rounds in a match with x2 shot for two of them.
Only thing I can think of is that it's because I only have her at 10 corruption, but idk. Maybe RNG is just dicking me in the ass. Either way that minigame sucks.
Def annoyingly hard, if it had some hint system instead of just being straight rng It'd be more fun, like maybe if she had "tells" of some sort, moving one way or another etc. I got through it by buying a shitload of those soup things that remove ur hangovers. That's the only way to do it safely as far as I can tell.

Reactions: Thronico

Voyeur88

Aug 7, 2016
Buy Hangover soup. This item remove one heart.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
can someone link me the other game which was pretty much the same as this? i dont remember the name

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes