FakerLover73

Aug 15, 2021
I have high expectations for this since I did enjoy NTRLegend a lot. But if it's not yet finished I guess I should tone that expectation a bit when it comes to content.
Yea it does feel like it's in the middle of development still so don't expect too much of it yet. I have some mechanics I like about it but some I find kinda useless or out of place. The art style I do like but I really dislike that there's a time limit for clearing the game.

Reactions: Autarchy

nk0x

Aug 28, 2019
I adore NTRLegend so I obviously like this, def watching as it goes. I like the CG images, I think they're rewarding...

Though I've noticed the image gallery just throws the images in all sorts of weird spots. Odds are I got them out of order and have failed to complete the set, but it'd be nice to be able to know what I'm missing. Y'know, but that's not the end of the world, just would be nice.

Any people know how to cheat the game? I don't want to grind for the money
This is one of those games that you can just cheat engine, thankfully.

Reactions: kelsade

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Is this game an official NTR legend 2 or is it a game that only looks like it without any connection whatsoever?

nk0x

Aug 28, 2019
Is this game an official NTR legend 2 or is it a game that only looks like it without any connection whatsoever?
It's unrelated and HEAVILY inspired, basically alot of the good parts are straight up ripped but it does do them well so if you like NTRLegend I don't doubt you'll like this,.

Reactions: brazilian284

miqzd

Nov 21, 2018
this game is still very green... when you're caressing the neighbor, and you have the vibrator in your hand, she won't let you take other things, or go out. I have been in the game for 2 minutes and have already encountered this error. the only way to get out is to close the game and at the same time lose the process you had.
Try to move the vibrator cursor a bit lower

Reactions: Froschkönig27

iZeniur

Aug 11, 2019
Try to move the vibrator cursor a bit lower
it does not work. To get out of this error you have to lose on purpose and make it go away, try again but without using the vibrator. First you hit the icon next to the hand, he says some nice words to him until he reaches the pink bar below. Then, without using the vibrator, you gradually see the bottom view of the phone, and then you carefully touch your tits. I would have to raise the pink bar before the blue one. otherwise you will fail

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes