dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
im not played NTR Legend until it Finish,
but look from pict preview and comment, the place same like NTR Legend.

Hope 2 games make me excited :)

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Looked at the pictures and immediately saw NTR Legend from Goldenboy. Calling it a reskin would be too harsh but the inspiration is there.
Liked that game but lacked of content for the grind you had to do.
Lets see how this goes.
Btw how is it already v2.1.3a and was never uploaded to this site? xD

iZeniur

Aug 11, 2019
this game is still very green... when you're caressing the neighbor, and you have the vibrator in your hand, she won't let you take other things, or go out. I have been in the game for 2 minutes and have already encountered this error. the only way to get out is to close the game and at the same time lose the process you had. I like the theme, I think it's very successful. I'm sick of 3D games and boring stories with huge boobs... I find these games more entertaining than any other. But work on his game is still missing. By and by, what I see is that it's like a Golden Boy DLC that I've been waiting for years... and it hasn't released anything new yet. I love that game but this one looks better, with more stuff. but with big flaws. I wish you would work together to help each other improve the game. 6/10

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
I have high expectations for this since I did enjoy NTRLegend a lot. But if it's not yet finished I guess I should tone that expectation a bit when it comes to content.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes