• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
Guys what am I missing cause I certainly do. I did first (poking her with clothes on) and second (spy cam) event and then Im missing something cause next event I got is when I got her drunk (RPS) and fucked her on balcony but the thing is they act as if it's not first it's done (MC even say something like its surprising how good she is cause last week was first time she gave bj).

zoepqpq

Dec 21, 2017
My English is not good, but rock paper scissor has a fixed way to win, and the success rate is very high
Go in rock paper scissor, X2 rock until you win
X2 paper in the second round, if the tie is tied, change scissor until you win
in the last round edible 300soup until you win

• Red Heart
Reactions: aordd69

kelto

Apr 13, 2018
somewhere towards the end of the story (it seems), the mc says something about fucking her infront of her husband. is this already doable? i cant seem to get into her appartment, but in the full save provided, there's a cg of just that.

SLIEN_ZAID

Aug 16, 2021
Do you have permission from the creator? I remember he said that in a week he was going to upload the game and I'm realizing that it's here for free.. xd
1652817692606.png

30eruxa

Mar 14, 2018
how did you get this one
Not sure how accurate the conditions are but you get it from having sex with her in the afternoon after getting the previous cg.
Also unsure about this but i believe if you get the cg for the balcony sex one all the cg from this page becomes locked out and you can no longer get them

TJCrax

May 28, 2017
Only CG I have is her masturbating and the balcony sex one and the first one in the kitchen. How do I get the rest? I bought everything and have 300/300.

Reactions: Readering
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes