MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
If u were doing ur research before blindly spouting out accusations for no reason, u could do one button click on his ci-en and read what is written in the front page to realize that he asked GoldenBoy for consent because he was inspired by his work. There is no stealing involved, he made his own thing heavily inspired by NTRLegend with consent from the developer. This is the most down to earth communication between game developers I have ever witnessed.
The dev got consent from GoldenBoy to make this game, what are you on?
I didn't know that. BUT
"He stole my whole flow, word for word, bar for bar!" is a meme. I started my comment with a meme because I saw superficial similarities with the screenshots, and I thought it was funny. I then started my serious thoughts after that, that I don't care much about it right now, partially because I'm more interested in the update coming for NTR Legend. My last sentence was meant to declare "No hard feelings" in case anyone thought I was actually criticizing the game for being similar. Like I said before, I'm not supporting this and by that, I'm saying "I'm not giving him money, because I already paid for NTR Legend, this looks similar in quality and currently I don't feel like following another game cycle in addition to the ones I already follow." Then I wished the game well.

I'm only explaining my original comment this much now, because it was misconstrued. So obviously I wasn't clear enough.
: party_fingers: If I was really angry you'd see a rant, not a short post.

Last edited:

MemesAreLife

Feb 23, 2018
I didn't know that. BUT
"He stole my whole flow, word for word, bar for bar!" is a meme. I started my comment with a meme because I saw superficial similarities with the screenshots, and I thought it was funny. I then started my serious thoughts after that, that I don't care much about it right now, partially because I'm more interested in the update coming for NTR Legend. My last sentence was meant to declare "No hard feelings" in case anyone thought I was actually criticizing the game for being similar. Like I said before, I'm not supporting this and by that, I'm saying "I'm not giving him money, because I already paid for NTR Legend, this looks similar in quality and currently I don't feel like following another game cycle in addition to the ones I already follow." Then I wished the game well.

I'm only explaining my original comment this much now, because it was misconstrued. So obviously I wasn't clear enough.
: party_fingers: If I was really angry you'd see a rant, not a short post.
understandable

Khorgan

Dec 24, 2021
I really liked NTR Legend despite me not liking the ntr genre in general. Maybe because you play as a homewrecker instead? I'm looking forward to NTRaholic that looks like it will, ironically, be developed faster than it's inspiration. A classic scenario of someone tired of waiting and going with: "Fine I will do it myself".

Darak098

Nov 18, 2020
Someone know how ?
I know that the first one, when you get the option to do balcony sex, don't go, and have instead a normal sex scene during the day. You can't have done the balcony scene yet, or this CG doesn't unlock. No idea about the second one, would also like to know.

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
so i've bought everything and gotten to level 3 and maxed it out to 300. but it's not showing me hoe to level up to 4 or cut scene or anything. is that all their is for now?

Oct 17, 2017
so i've bought everything and gotten to level 3 and maxed it out to 300. but it's not showing me hoe to level up to 4 or cut scene or anything. is that all their is for now?
think so yeah iirc some1 mentioned this being free version not the full demo or something like that in previous pages

Eclectic0ne

Oct 5, 2018
Someone know how ?
for the record i suck at explanations so pre-emptive apology for that.

from my experience, you have to install the spy camera and see the scene where she's masturbating with the dildo. afterwards (this might depend on time of day, I got it to play out during the afternoon) you call her and the scene should play out.

for the second one it's similar (once again I got it during the afternoon, but it might work in the morning) except you call her for H. you use the Level 3 option where you fuck her doggystyle, max out pleasure bar and the scene plays out.

so far i've found that if you've triggered the night scene you can't get other two so keep that in mind.

Reactions: rokit6/Naxoll
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes