Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I'm guessing image 3 in the OP is inacurrate at this point? I've been trying to unlock more than the rotor, but it's just not happening. Also is there a way to have sex in her appartment or is the "sex in front of husband" thing that pops up in reference to the balcony? I could have swore that "mission" popped up on the screen after the balcony.
No idea about the third image, I couldn't unlock that either. Husband stuff is for future updates.

criv

Aug 17, 2017
How do you actually increase lust? cooking is non ending climax and doesnt increase lust, she is always mad but there is no way to end the scene that im aware of other than clicking the arrow on the phone or increase the blue bar and both of them makes her mad or gives no points and the same applies for the afternoon tea. any advice?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
How do you actually increase lust? cooking is non ending climax and doesnt increase lust, she is always mad but there is no way to end the scene that im aware of other than clicking the arrow on the phone or increase the blue bar and both of them makes her mad or gives no points and the same applies for the afternoon tea. any advice?
For cooking sweettalk her first a couple of times, then use the finger. Using the finger at first doesn't increase lust. Similar in afternoon tea.

criv

Aug 17, 2017
For cooking sweettalk her first a couple of times, then use the finger. Using the finger at first doesn't increase lust. Similar in afternoon tea.
yeah but how do I end the scene? got 10 climax but the scenes are not ending and if I end them with the phine arrow she just gets mad and doesnt give me lust points so im forever with the initial 10 or 15 points

Leonidaz21

Nov 1, 2018
Cant call her at night,is there any specific item needed for calling him.Beacuse cant use phone at night.
you need to get her more corrupted first, until she said she like it, or you can keep call her in evening time until you get scene where her husband back home

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
yeah but how do I end the scene? got 10 climax but the scenes are not ending and if I end them with the phine arrow she just gets mad and doesnt give me lust points so im forever with the initial 10 or 15 points
It seems that you have everything that scene can unlock then, just exit through the phone and you can probably advance in other ways. Buy and install the cameras if you haven't.

criv

Aug 17, 2017
It seems that you have everything that scene can unlock then, just exit through the phone and you can probably advance in other ways. Buy and install the cameras if you haven't.
did that really early(camera), started a new game and I dont have any problems so far so my game probably bugged

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
did that really early(camera), started a new game and I dont have any problems so far so my game probably bugged
Have you had tea with her instead of cooking? That how I advanced the lust after cooking became never ending and H wasn't unlocked yet.

archershy

May 8, 2020
I have a problem, I unblocked 3 skills already, however but still can't do H with her, please anybody help me

Ne013

May 14, 2019
I have a talent for how shit I'm at the rock, paper, scissors game

Anyone have some tips?
Do you see the hand she is about to use? If yes then check the color of the background, there are three; red, yellow and green. If hover over it and you will learn which sign to throw at which background. Sometimes its a simple rock vs scissors sometime you have to throw what is similar hand sign and sometimes you have to throw the hand sign that losses based on the background of the bubble.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I have a problem, I unblocked 3 skills already, however but still can't do H with her, please anybody help me
have you purchased wine to invited her over and have you purchased the spy cam and installed it next door?

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes