pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
pretty good game, animations are better goldenboy's for sure especially the animated scenes are hot af. Not saying GB's is bad of course. Hope the dev will eventually make scenes rewatchable. The part time job mini game gets annoying and old real fast though, flappy bird is overall a pain to play

Reactions: maytu1ga

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
It always crashs on scene 3 of the balcony. Also after reaching 300 of corupted points it doesnt do anything ? is there more or is that it

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Fingers crossed for future pregnancy content. Kinda expected that it's planned based on the dialogue.

Reactions: Kyraga

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Be good at touching her and making her climax during sex. Kinda obvious, isn't it?
I think he means those points you get to unlock abilities. You just get those by playing scenes and going through the story.
It always crashs on scene 3 of the balcony. Also after reaching 300 of corupted points it doesnt do anything ? is there more or is that it
That's a known bug, it has been reported. Hopefully it will be fixed next version.
Fingers crossed for future pregnancy content. Kinda expected that it's planned based on the dialogue.
Is it? I won't expect the game to last that long, but hopefully it does.

Reactions: IamUstupid

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
i am at the H option when calling her home? i can touch her pussy and have a pella and play with her with a dildo, but i can't make her climax. the energy(?) bar on the left of her face dosen't move. please help.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
i am at the H option when calling her home? i can touch her pussy and have a pella and play with her with a dildo, but i can't make her climax. the energy(?) bar on the left of her face dosen't move. please help.
There's a slider on the right which has a hot spot where it glows. You have to keep moving it.

Tew

Aug 16, 2017
To be perfectly honest, with how much was pledged, I was kinda letdown even if it's only an alpha, "inspired" is putting it kindly in my opinion. The artist Tiramisu engaged is single handedly hard carrying this project.
Who's the artist?

Anonsizsd

Dec 7, 2017
Anyone else having trouble completing the tea-time event? I've beaten her at RPS and gotten to the part where I need to caress her, but not matter how many times I fill the bar up, the event doesn't complete?

EDIT:
Nevermind, figured it out; going to leave this here for posterity's sake. After filling up the bar once, you should notice arrows that point to her chest and groin. Click on either one and then fill up the bar; you should notice another arrow popup, click once again and fill up the bar to complete the encounter. I was under the impression that the arrows meant I should focus more on those spots when performing the motions. Ended up wasting a lot of time trying to caress those two areas. Hope this helps someone.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes