emanon98765

Jul 18, 2017
Also having issues with the screen being cut off. f3-f4 doesnt work. Opening as an admin doesnt work. Infact every time I open the game more of it is cut off.
Found an answer to this ongoing problem. Go into Regedit and go to \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\TiramisuLovesNtr\Ntraholic2.1.4 . Change the "Screenmanager Resolution Width_h182942802" to match the Default (example picture below)
1654883193185.png

That fixed the issue for me!

Edit: Still doing some testing as the screen is now too long for my second monitor (which cause this issue for me in the first place).

Last edited:

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
Found a strange bug.. After the third stage of the balcony mini-game uses the third pose to climax~ Nothing can be clicked, only the screen will move

Last edited:
Reactions: downl05ding

Hans1990

Oct 1, 2020
the next update should have already arrived or when it will be since on this page there are new scenes

Dovoh

May 10, 2018
Found an answer to this ongoing problem. Go into Regedit and go to \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\TiramisuLovesNtr\Ntraholic2.1.4 . Change the "Screenmanager Resolution Width_h182942802" to match the Default (example picture below)
View attachment 1862881

That fixed the issue for me!

Edit: Still doing some testing as the screen is now too long for my second monitor (which cause this issue for me in the first place).
Unfortunatly this isnt working either. The window size just shrinks extremely small and the resolution when full screen is terrible. I'll likely just wait for an update.

Oct 28, 2021
hacked game save: "easy start"
save a game.
extract this file with 7zip.
the containing data file goes to (hold windows symbol key, press r, copy-paste path)
Code:
%appdata%\..\locallow\TiramisuLovesNtr\Ntraholic2.1.4\
contains:
gym membership
tears of sin
ninja scroll
9999999 bull red
9999999 choc & wine
9999999 soup
9999999$

MADE WITH v2.1.4 - MAY OR MAY NOT WORK FOR ANY OTHER VERSION
Im a newbie, and I have no idea how to apply the cheat after extracting it, could you explain what to do, like for monkeys pls.

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Unfortunatly this isnt working either. The window size just shrinks extremely small and the resolution when full screen is terrible. I'll likely just wait for an update.
Could you post a screenshot? I am not sure what's the issue with the resolution or extremely small window

Reactions: Firehole

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
The first is it shrinking after trying the previous fix. The second is full screen.
What if you open with a windowed mode only? I am sure by pressing "f" you can switch between a "windowed" mode and a "full screen mode". As the resolution for all the UI/CGs+animations and screen size is set to be 16:9, I am not too sure what we can do with the "full window mode" for the computers that are in a different resolution.. probably at a later stage we can keep the 16:9 and fill the rest of the screen with black, but that does not seem to be a perfect solution..

Jan 3, 2021
How to beat Rock paper and scissors

Green outline means that you need to press what it shows (If it shows rock then choose rock)

Red outline means that you need to beat whatever it shows (If it shows rock choose paper)

Yellow outline means that whatever it shows need to be beaten (if it shows rock choose scissors)

Dec 7, 2017
How to beat Rock paper and scissors

Green outline means that you need to press what it shows (If it shows rock then choose rock)

Red outline means that you need to beat whatever it shows (If it shows rock choose paper)

Yellow outline means that whatever it shows need to be beaten (if it shows rock choose scissors)
Can somebody please pin this comment on the opening thread?

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes