Dovoh

May 10, 2018
What if you open with a windowed mode only? I am sure by pressing "f" you can switch between a "windowed" mode and a "full screen mode". As the resolution for all the UI/CGs+animations and screen size is set to be 16:9, I am not too sure what we can do with the "full window mode" for the computers that are in a different resolution.. probably at a later stage we can keep the 16:9 and fill the rest of the screen with black, but that does not seem to be a perfect solution..
Sorry, if I wasnt clear. The first pic is windowed mode. The second is fullscreen after hitting "F" or using the option in the settings.

Reactions: worming

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Sorry, if I wasnt clear. The first pic is windowed mode. The second is fullscreen after hitting "F" or using the option in the settings.
Thank you Devoh. If I understand it right, the first one is the windowed mode after you manipulate the screenmanager or some sort of fix? How was it before executing such manipulation?

Reactions: worming

Neneneya

Jun 20, 2021
So I think I completely miss the point but how do I complete the second half of the first minigame? The caressing with hand/vibrator one. Once I get to "turn up the volume and listen carefully" she always leaves disappointed and I have no idea what to do? Tried to switch between two good options or tap the best option repeatedly, same result, always

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
So I think I completely miss the point but how do I complete the second half of the first minigame? The caressing with hand/vibrator one. Once I get to "turn up the volume and listen carefully" she always leaves disappointed and I have no idea what to do? Tried to switch between two good options or tap the best option repeatedly, same result, always
Do you hear her heart beating? You have to keep it beating slowly, combine the two active ones with nothing at all so that she doesn't leave. She will leave when the bar is filled anyway in a successful one. You can buy a potion to see her heart for 500$ too.

Diezlnok

Aug 2, 2017
how to get cat outfit scene, taken a picture while giving blowjob and the rest?
i just get the balkony scene. help guys

Eeagle

Jul 28, 2017
Time limit(if there actually will be one) sucks ass.
Right now this game looks like a cheap parody.
Dev seems to like to complicate things that need to be simple(work minigame, just wtf)
And animations(not 2DCG ones) are kinda meh, tbh.Main problem - there is a better game to compare to, so the excpectations are high.Will see.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Dev seems to like to complicate things that need to be simple(work minigame, just wtf)
And animations(not 2DCG ones) are kinda meh, tbh.Main problem - there is a better game to compare to, so the excpectations are high.Will see.
dude chill. Calling this game a "cheap parody" is downright rude. Idk how many H games you ever played, GB's isn't anything innovative. It's simply new and being updated that's all. And the pixel animations are actually.. good? In fact they are more fluid than GB's so no clue what you are crying about. "Better game" to compare to? Again you mean GB's, who started way earlier?

The only thing I think you are right is the minigame being a chore which is true

Eeagle

Jul 28, 2017
dude chill. Calling this game a "cheap parody" is downright rude. Idk how many H games you ever played, GB's isn't anything innovative. It's simply new and being updated that's all. And the pixel animations are actually.. good? In fact they are more fluid than GB's so no clue what you are crying about. "Better game" to compare to? Again you mean GB's, who started way earlier?

The only thing I think you are right is the minigame being a chore which is true
I might as well call your opinion on that game *crying*, if thats how you see this, either way - Other game is better than this game, at least for now.That is why in the end was *Will see*.And you are the only one who needs to chill, btw.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Cheap parady? Have you even played ntr legend? This game already looks and plays just as good and is arguably better than the other one. The only real downsides so far is the rock paper scissors game.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
what? i only have the data that leads me to the plugins and resources
thats the local folder where you run the game from thats something else. paste the path into your windows explorer and hit enter. thats where the savegames are stored

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes