Nov 15, 2021
Btw for those who may not know, You can use right click to instantly increase your speed on the work minigame. The more you click the faster you go. Sorry if this was already said.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
After the first time cooking, that task always ends with her upset. Made her cum 10 times then I got bored and ended it but it just said she got upset and left.
The first scene with sex is misaligned so 90% of it is off screen. Can't see anything

Last edited:
Reactions: worming
Nov 15, 2021
After the first time cooking, that task always ends with her upset. Made her cum 10 times then I got bored and ended it but it just said she got upset and left.
The first scene with sex is misaligned so 90% of it is off screen. Can't see anything
I believe the more she orgasms the more she gets corrupted, but as of now there's nothing really to gain from more corruption.
I've never had the sex scene issue. Sorry that it happened, but hopefully you can see it in the gallery on the phone.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
I believe the more she orgasms the more she gets corrupted, but as of now there's nothing really to gain from more corruption.
I've never had the sex scene issue. Sorry that it happened, but hopefully you can see it in the gallery on the phone.
Making her orgasm 10 times will still result in her being upset once you end it but I haven't bothered to check if it has any sort of effect. The sex scene issue happened on two occasions but loading my save from just before and redoing it worked.

Btw. What's the current max level? I capped out lust at 300 and can't find anything else to do.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2021
Making her orgasm 10 times will still result in her being upset once you end it but I haven't bothered to check if it has any sort of effect. The sex scene issue happened on two occasions but loading my save from just before and redoing it worked.

Btw. What's the current max level? I capped out lust at 300 and can't find anything else to do.
I believe the max as of now is 300 considering no new symbols were unlocked when the gauge was filled.

Reactions: worming

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Cameras are always sold out, tried like 20 times at different time of the day and always the same somehow
You can only buy the camera once. Maybe you already bought the camera? Try going to her apartment. Is there an option to install camera? If that does not work then maybe start a fresh save.

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
How do I change equipment? When shes cooking theres a touch, talk, vibrator and hug button but mine is stuck on vibrator

Apr 7, 2018
You can only buy the camera once. Maybe you already bought the camera? Try going to her apartment. Is there an option to install camera? If that does not work then maybe start a fresh save.
When I go to her I see just three dialog options and all lead to nowhere, I can't get into her apartment, I also don't see a camera in my items. Maybe this save file is broken then

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
When I go to her I see just three dialog options and all lead to nowhere, I can't get into her apartment, I also don't see a camera in my items. Maybe this save file is broken then
Chrck your phone, after buying camera go to neighbour and select the dialogue with neighbours report something after that you'll see a cg of her masturbating ajd if you got all that on your phone there will be an spy app

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes