tianzi2020

Aug 5, 2017
Ways I found to get a scene with Chiho:
1. Make her climax during the housework minigame for the first time.
2. Install the camera in her home.
3. Call her over after getting the previous scene. (You may need to have sex with her first. This may unlock the second page of sex positions?)
4. Have sex with her using positions on the second page. Then call her over (maybe in the afternoon? This may unlock the third page of sex positions.)
5. After unlocking the second Succubus skill, call Chiho over at night.
how to sex with her i game over in 31 day

marc0pol0

Aug 12, 2020
Start a new save. Invite her over to cook. Make her climax enough times and she will run away. You should see a cutscene. Invite her again and make her climax enough times to unlock sex.
So I should play that over the afternoon tea? Because when she's cooking after the second climax she always runs away, even if the heartbeat is low. While during tea party she runs away after I finger her. Do I just have to be patient?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So I should play that over the afternoon tea? Because when she's cooking after the second climax she always runs away, even if the heartbeat is low. While during tea party she runs away after I finger her. Do I just have to be patient?
Just invite her to cook again. If sex is not unlocked after making her climax enough times and she runs away again then go buy the spy camera and install it in her house to unlock next scene.

Jan 3, 2021
still miss a few but this is what i have figured out the rock paper scissors game.
(note: the content is what you wanna play)

YELLOWREDBLUE
scissorspaperrockrock
rockpaperrock
paperscissorsscissors
This is quite wrong!
I already explained it how it goes on page 35

Murena@2

Jun 24, 2022
I bought the spy cam, I triggered the previous 2 cutscenes but she still runaway when I climax her the second time despite her low hearbeat. What should I do next?

Abcd112233

Jan 4, 2021
Murena@2 kinglionheart I had the spy cam installed and got the sex scene on balcony and everything, and yet I can't do the cooking sex and drinking sex. You tell me 28 Climax are not enought??!!! had 6 climax while she is cooking before holding her, and 22 after holding her and still no option for sex
1656471768080.png

• Haha
Reactions: itsHnd

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Murena@2 kinglionheart I had the spy cam installed and got the sex scene on balcony and everything, and yet I can't do the cooking sex and drinking sex. You tell me 28 Climax are not enought??!!! had 6 climax while she is cooking before holding her, and 22 after holding her and still no option for sex
View attachment 1896041
Well, there is no option for sex if you invite her to cooking, yeah. The scene is not about that. Why should it be?

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
View attachment 1896041
Weird enough. I thought after 1-2 organsm of Chiho this scene will end. I will fix this in the upcoming update.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Anybody know what to do during the "Afternoon Tea Mini-Game", or have a guide for it? Does it progress? The heart bar keeps filling up all the way to the top, but then nothing happens. It just drops back down, and I have to continue rubbing her legs or boobs. Is there a way to progress during this mini-game?

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes