Hans1990

Oct 1, 2020
when the update comes out since what is going to be added came out on your page

DamnPants123

Jan 13, 2021
How do I get the H scenes
The farthest I got is the drinking minigame
Edit: For some people, they were able to call Chiho at night and gets her to cosplay on the balcony, however, these did not work for me

Last edited:

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
How do I get the H scenes
The farthest I got is the drinking minigame
Edit: For some people, they were able to call Chiho at night and gets her to cosplay on the balcony, however, these did not work for me
Step 1: You need to do the phone touching minigame without being caught
Step 2: from there, inside the phone touching minigame is a minigame where you're rubbing on her directly, if her heart gets too loud/too fast you lose.
Step 3: Invite her back with at least one wine bottle and invite her to "have tea"
Step 4: invite her for drinks, if you win rock paper scissors and get her drunk you can touch her.
Step 5: Do circles in the touching minigame
Step 6: You should see a CG of her being "tempted" but deciding that having sex with you is more moral justifiable than letting her husband know she was molested
Step 7: Keep grinding the first touching game and you should be able to eventually unlock the H option.

Xyonic

Apr 28, 2020
Are there similar games like this besides NTR Legend which was what inspired this game?

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Step 1: You need to do the phone touching minigame without being caught
Step 2: from there, inside the phone touching minigame is a minigame where you're rubbing on her directly, if her heart gets too loud/too fast you lose.
Step 3: Invite her back with at least one wine bottle and invite her to "have tea"
Step 4: invite her for drinks, if you win rock paper scissors and get her drunk you can touch her.
Step 5: Do circles in the touching minigame
Step 6: You should see a CG of her being "tempted" but deciding that having sex with you is more moral justifiable than letting her husband know she was molested
Step 7: Keep grinding the first touching game and you should be able to eventually unlock the H option.
Phone touching mini game is the cooking right? because I already completed that and same with the drinking mini game but I did not see the tempted cg

Futaba

Jul 9, 2017
i've done the rock paper scissors 2 times now, and the cooking minigame 3 times and i cant summon her at night or at the balcony, i dind get any cg either. some help? ( i am at day 7... dont know if it is important)
ps: i've already instaled the cameras 2.

Last edited:

macjam001

May 26, 2022
Capture.PNG
Game resolution suddenly turned this small when I was gonna drag the window to another screen. Any ideas how to turn it back to default? I tried extracting another file from zip but it came out like this as well.

Reactions: TalGames

Firehole

Jan 6, 2018
View attachment 1933970
Game resolution suddenly turned this small when I was gonna drag the window to another screen. Any ideas how to turn it back to default? I tried extracting another file from zip but it came out like this as well.

I had to adjust my main display settings in windows and make the app% higher and increase the resolution. I just adjust it for this game.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
i unlocked h-scene inside apartment and balcony too.... is there anything else i am missing? all skills are unlocked , all items are purchased

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes