Testarts

Apr 17, 2020
i understand that update will be released soon, yet , can anyone post a save where you can have cooking sex and tea break sex. got rest scenes yet not those.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
when will the full version of the latest game be released and where to download it?
The next alpha build will be released soon to backers. The full version does not have a release date yet. You can download it from his Patreon site if you become a backer.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Can please somebody tell me how do you finish the "cooking" scenes properly ? Is there number of times you have to make her climax ? because when i click at "leave" option it is like fail even though i made her 10 times. It's really getting annoying.

Hans1990

Oct 1, 2020
friends possibly the game will be updated this week according to comments on its website will be the 27th of this month that someone confirm if it is this day so that the web f95zone.to update the game according to the creator's website

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
friends possibly the game will be updated this week according to comments on its website will be the 27th of this month that someone confirm if it is this day so that the web f95zone.to update the game according to the creator's website

There you go.

The post you link to says it all, so I don't really know what you are trying to ask (the way you write really doesnt help to make your question clear either). The post says "next week after the weekend", and since it was written on the 20th, that means it's somewhere this week. Might be today, might be in 5 days. No reason to believe it's specifically the 27th.

pharaohs3

May 30, 2022
anyone have a full walkthrough for this version? ... Im stuck at 4th skill cant open it even though the bar is full.

the walkthrough/guide would be helpful in general

NERO9163

May 21, 2019
anyone have a full walkthrough for this version? ... Im stuck at 4th skill cant open it even though the bar is full.

the walkthrough/guide would be helpful in general
This is an Alpha version of the game wait till it gets completed.

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
what will happen if you keep increase suspicion during balcony sex, bad end ?
If the suspicions are high enough Ryunosuke will get punched by Shota and badend, but it is not that easy for the player to trigger that high enough badend if he reads the instruction from Lilith.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes