shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I just unlocked skill 3, can't unlock skill 4
I haven't played the recent version far enough - but I want to say I unlocked it after I maxed out the current "lust" menu (the succubus stuff, don't know what it's called). Patio page 4 was the very last thing I unlocked, which I thought was the cat outfit (not to be confused with the in-door cat outfit).

sukimyduck96

Sep 15, 2021
How do you raise the lust fast? I just started and everytime I do cooking with this girl I only get an increase of 5 lust and it takes forever to do (Cooking part needs 1 climax, groping her takes 2 climaxes; 3 climaxes in total). I can't do the afternoon tea because when I win the rock-paper-scissors and do the minigame where I grope her while drunk, the bar raises so slowly it didn't even looked like it moved when I first played it. I still don't know the requirements of sex or skill and I played this thing for nearly an hour and I am getting impatient. I'm also on day 14, I'm totally gonna die

Veryvestigious

Jan 24, 2020
How do you raise the lust fast? I just started and everytime I do cooking with this girl I only get an increase of 5 lust and it takes forever to do (Cooking part needs 1 climax, groping her takes 2 climaxes; 3 climaxes in total). I can't do the afternoon tea because when I win the rock-paper-scissors and do the minigame where I grope her while drunk, the bar raises so slowly it didn't even looked like it moved when I first played it. I still don't know the requirements of sex or skill and I played this thing for nearly an hour and I am getting impatient. I'm also on day 14, I'm totally gonna die
If you know how to use cheat engine, you can find the address for lust fairly easily. Once you find it you can adjust it however you wish. Although I should warn you, you may end up skipping a few scenes in the game. There are a few that show up fairly close to each other that you can miss I believe, and it's possible it will break your save. Although its been easier since the latest update. My issue is I kept missing one scene, I had to adjust lust back down with cheat engine to get it.

Nov 22, 2020
Anyone else just flat out unable to use skill 2? I keep trying to call her at night, but it doesn't work. Do I have to wait a certain number of days before doing it?

BBC King

May 8, 2021
They are OK but I think the game would be better if sprite sex was the only focus instead of the animated CG's, one of the reasons NTRLegend was so good was because it has great variables of sprite sex and interaction.

The CG's are ok but if I really wanted that I would just play a Ren'py or read a doujin/ero comic. I say focus on the strong point, the sprite animations.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes