Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
seeing as the creator is in the thread, and they're pretty cool with responding to comments in the thread. Hopefully they'll share it personally. I certainly wouldn't want to be the one to share and immediately have the creator know I was the one who did it. Lol

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2017
seeing as the creator is in the thread, and there pretty cool with responding to comments in the thread. Hopefully they'll share it personally. I certainly wouldn't want to be the one to share and immediately have the creator know I was the one who did it. Lol
yea rather than making tiramisu sad its better to wait . i still remember their first post on f95 about how they are shocked to see the game here that fast :KEK: .most of us waited GB for more than a year whats waiting a couple of days for this masterpiece game .

Reactions: Troua

Troua

Jul 8, 2022
TiramisuL ntr I noticed something that can be considered a missed opportunity.
I think I have an idea how to enable Chihos point of view.
It's morning, the husband is at work. Ryu is doing something else (reading a book, in the gym, or making money, fine).
What does the wife do at this time?
She cleans the room, but only half correct, after this update, if Ryu does something, don't end the day immediately, but take control of the wife.(The two guys in the alley, let them exchange phone numbers with her, or any other guy she's been with).
index.jpg edbf2ed5ffb682d2291f215db449194c_original.png
She could call 1 of them (or both) for a visit. Give them unique animations, maybe 1 wants to be dominated (chiho's chance to become a dominetrix/queen) while the other likes to dominate a woman(unique animation if both).

What kind of house is this? Is Ryu the only neighbor? Depending on the type of house, she could have 4 other neighbors (1, a school/university student with family abroad, 2, a family where the wife is expecting a child, 3, a mother who needs someone to look after the twins (shota ),4, can't think of anything, try adding something, for example yourself.
Don't forget the park for children.(chances for cheating)

She has to go shopping (food, toilet paper, etc.)If she takes the subway, chances of sexual harassment (chikan)
Special mechanic where she accidentally bumped into someone she knows (two from the alley (or someone else), a chance for a quickie/love hotel if it is added)Or a sudden encounter here.;)
One acts as a distraction, the other enjoys the wife. They could help bring the husband back home and enjoy the wife.
Also works with a boss/colleague.A visit from his boss for dinner(husband gets drunk). The boss has fun with his wife.
596b42622b4f6249_1_post.jpg
From here, when she's home alone, do other animations than just cleaning or her masturbating.
Let her have fun with a guy (random of the ones with a number)

With the option to click on them and start an animated animation with a light version of this.
index1.jpg
We see chi having fun with a guy (or more), you click on them."animation"knocking on the door/noisy movement.
Chi opens the door (slightly dressed/untidy, embarrassed, surprised).
Ryu asks if everything is ok (that he heard noises, (chatting). She wants to close the door when he notices/points out the used comdom.
The face turns white, fear, she cheats on her husband, she cheats on him.He grabs her hand and, pulling her to him, wraps the other around her waist, on her butt.
He asks quietly in her ear if he can join (her face, the red-pink corner of her mouth turns up into a smile, her eyes full of lust/hunger) steps back and lightly pulls his hand. Please, you can always join in the fun. The door is closing.

Just something I thought of for it.

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
I appreciate your great compliment to GB because I am holding the same feeling towards him. However, do you know we contact GB the first minute he is back last year and he actually encourages us in continuing and says he will give us his biggest support?

This game and its first 1 hour gameplay is designed to keep the same vain and add something personal because GB is down for a period of time and lots of ppl in the ci-en community wants a continuing of it. This is why we set up the project in Kickstarter. Ask yourself, if you are one of those ones who hope a continue of the game and finish those unfinished scenes when no one knows about GB's status during covid 2021 and we put our effort and 1 years time in developing it, you should not turn your back to us and say this.

In fact you will see a lot of different if you put some more attentions into it, though the similar setting in the beginning makes these two games cant differentiate too much naturally. This game is not even finished, as I said, up to 2.2.1 it is only 60% of it so it still has its potential to stand out. Sometimes those elements are common lewd fantasy of human. In fact GB does not mind the similarities as well so he also add in some elements in his final update that shows in ntraholic before. No one should be blamed for this. Though mentioning the above, I have tried my best to avoid more similarities after GB is back and you can see that in the contents after the in-home H(balcony and night market and the upcoming hot spring trip). I have also been trying to avoid adding in stuff that is in NTRLegend if possible.(You cant say I should not let the MC enter Chiho's home because it is a mandatory step in this theme).
Eh, I can see how it's different, my only real problem is how uncool the MC is. Compared to the dude in NTRLegend... He's just kinda lame. I think it'd be a bit much to change him up and make him more unique at this stage though, so I suppose we're just stuck with him.

Mar 26, 2022
I must say i don't usually compare both GB and Tiramisu. But if i have to say something, i think both achieved a mark in future games like this.
GB has indeed a better pixel art, he does not uses CG as Tiramisu does, but i must say, because this has to be tell. That GB has better ahegao and better sex scenes with pixel art. God, just look at the hypno gameplay, i really don't know if Tiramisu can do something like that using pixel art. Yusuki just has that Hotwife aura that i think Chiho lacks.
Kuzuoka also feels more unique as a NTR MC, you look at him and you can recognize him as some cool and crazy dude who is going to steal GFs
Sure, GB also has some issues, that i think Tiramisu may overcome, like exploring new things, and being more interactive with people taking ideas and critics.

Tiramisu has CG, a good CG that i think adds a particular experience with the player. I also think giving some deeper plot has helped better. Also, the VA is pretty good, and adds a better immersion, something GB doesn't has with Yuzuki who only limits her to moan. Chiho has a younger aura, she feels like 25 while Yuzuki feels like 30. Of course, it depends of each one what age you like.
But i also think Chiho shines only in CG, she really looks sexy there... but in pixels... well, she doesn't make me want to pull out my pants and start beating my meat as fast as Yuzuki does. I think Chiho needs more curves in pixel art, and she REALLY needs a better ahegao, her ahegao feels... like vanilla.
Ryo is... i must say, he is cool, and i don't see problems with him, i mean, he is pretty standard for NTR games, if a player feels him too cliche, well, just add some skin color change and we can play race game.

Ryo feels like Homelander, while Kuzu feels more like The Joker.

Reactions: Troua

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I got to 350 points and cant seem to unlock 5th skill, also MC said he had evil idea, and then I talked to some dude in night market, but nothing happens after that, what should I do?

Recurracy

Dec 12, 2018
So I've been trying to get the "Enjoy a night with Chiho" thing for a while but I have absolutely no clue how to progress it??
I've been using the bell to have Sex with her inside and on the balcony but It just keeps giving me the prompt over and over again, I've seen talks of making her climax 3 times but I can barely get her over 2 before Shota becomes suspicious..

Edit: Managed to figure out part of this puzzle, Making her feel good causes the sound bar to go up, so doing any speed that doesnt turn it yellow lowers the bar aswell, doing this to consistently Apologize to Shota but still no changes to my quest..

Edit 2: Okay you just have to make her apologize to shota about 2 or 3 times before the quest changes to the Alley one.

Last edited:

Troua

Jul 8, 2022
Tiramisu, I don't know if it's on purpose or just an oversight (will be added later).
But I noticed that there is only 1 animation with anal.

I also have a question,husband, given what we know about him......is he someone who would ask his wife for anal.
If not, doesn't that mean Chiho should be an anal virgin?

Then,it wouldn't be a bad idea to add a cg animation with Ryu taking her anal virginity (teaching her the taste of anal). ;)

itsHnd

Jul 21, 2020
A few months late but finally decided to play this game today. Really loving the game so far, struggled a bit in the beginning. I literally invited her everyday for afternoon tea and daily molestion for 16 days until I thought of buying the spy cam and realized I could've just blackmailed this bitch from the start :LOL:

MonNomEst

Mar 3, 2022
We will release v2.2.2 this morning. This is a fix patch for v2.2.1. Worth to note that we have changed the shooting game to be one hand capable(we allow both space key and left mouse to shoot) and we added a autosave function(we have been working on the animation replay but it will not be included in this version). More information can be seen in game. Besides, most of the bugs have been fixed.

We are even thinking about a potential cosplay of Chiho. More information can see here:
When it's done where will we be able to buy the game?

Troua

Jul 8, 2022
TiramisuL ntr I noticed something that can be considered a missed opportunity.
I think I have an idea how to enable Chihos point of view.
It's morning, the husband is at work. Ryu is doing something else (reading a book, in the gym, or making money, fine).
What does the wife do at this time?
She cleans the room, but only half correct, after this update, if Ryu does something, don't end the day immediately, but take control of the wife.(The two guys in the alley, let them exchange phone numbers with her, or any other guy she's been with).
View attachment 1975081 View attachment 1975075
She could call 1 of them (or both) for a visit. Give them unique animations, maybe 1 wants to be dominated (chiho's chance to become a dominetrix/queen) while the other likes to dominate a woman(unique animation if both).

What kind of house is this? Is Ryu the only neighbor? Depending on the type of house, she could have 4 other neighbors (1, a school/university student with family abroad, 2, a family where the wife is expecting a child, 3, a mother who needs someone to look after the twins (shota ),4, can't think of anything, try adding something, for example yourself.
Don't forget the park for children.(chances for cheating)

She has to go shopping (food, toilet paper, etc.)If she takes the subway, chances of sexual harassment (chikan)
Special mechanic where she accidentally bumped into someone she knows (two from the alley (or someone else), a chance for a quickie/love hotel if it is added)Or a sudden encounter here.;)
One acts as a distraction, the other enjoys the wife. They could help bring the husband back home and enjoy the wife.
Also works with a boss/colleague.A visit from his boss for dinner(husband gets drunk). The boss has fun with his wife.
View attachment 1975122
From here, when she's home alone, do other animations than just cleaning or her masturbating.
Let her have fun with a guy (random of the ones with a number)

With the option to click on them and start an animated animation with a light version of this.
View attachment 1975193
We see chi having fun with a guy (or more), you click on them."animation"knocking on the door/noisy movement.
Chi opens the door (slightly dressed/untidy, embarrassed, surprised).
Ryu asks if everything is ok (that he heard noises, (chatting). She wants to close the door when he notices/points out the used comdom.
The face turns white, fear, she cheats on her husband, she cheats on him.He grabs her hand and, pulling her to him, wraps the other around her waist, on her butt.
He asks quietly in her ear if he can join (her face, the red-pink corner of her mouth turns up into a smile, her eyes full of lust/hunger) steps back and lightly pulls his hand. Please, you can always join in the fun. The door is closing.

Just something I thought of for it.
I forgot, after closing the door-1) Ryu can join, threesom MFM event,threesom does not have to be only 2 men and 1 woman, but can also be 2 women and 1 man(as far as I know, ntr is not gender blocked,woman to woman can also engage in ntr, consider)i mean lesbian action between alice or any other woman with chiho.
-2) just add to the existing animations that chiho already has in the room (more random)
-3) as another possible female character, correct me if I'm wrong,but she is also a woman. H6uq2.jpg
what do you think about the possibility to add her to the fun too,and make her more active personally.:sneaky::cool::D

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
Im stuck on the part where the doll says "the alley looks like a good place for a crime." I go to the alley and it says there is something more important to do. anyone have any hints on what to do?

EDIT: Solved by post below this. TY!

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Im stuck on the part where the doll says "the alley looks like a good place for a crime." I go to the alley and it says there is something more important to do. anyone have any hints on what to do?
My guess would be either join them for dinner in the restaurant or wait for a night when the husband is having a work dinner.

Reactions: ArcAngel

Malcolm75k

Mar 10, 2018
I forgot, after closing the door-1) Ryu can join, threesom MFM event,threesom does not have to be only 2 men and 1 woman, but can also be 2 women and 1 man(as far as I know, ntr is not gender blocked,woman to woman can also engage in ntr, consider)i mean lesbian action between alice or any other woman with chiho.
-2) just add to the existing animations that chiho already has in the room (more random)
-3) as another possible female character, correct me if I'm wrong,but she is also a woman. View attachment 1978076
what do you think about the possibility to add her to the fun too,and make her more active personally.:sneaky::cool::D

IMHO, I think that the core game should be focused on first, and the full storyline built out with all the core situations that were in mind.

Expanding too broadly, into too many categories, has been a symptom of a game that gets abandoned before it gets finished.

Good ideas and possibilities, but let him finish up the core streams he has in mind. :)

Though, keeping in mind possibilities when constructing the core structure will make it easier to add things in the future.

He can produce the "Lesbian expansion pack" or the "Chiho Runs Amok expansion pack" after he produces a framework to hang them on. :)

No offense, not telling anyone what to do here or judging preferences. Just pointing out going too far afield has been a red flag in the past.

Troua

Jul 8, 2022
IMHO, I think that the core game should be focused on first, and the full storyline built out with all the core situations that were in mind.

Expanding too broadly, into too many categories, has been a symptom of a game that gets abandoned before it gets finished.

Good ideas and possibilities, but let him finish up the core streams he has in mind. :)

Though, keeping in mind possibilities when constructing the core structure will make it easier to add things in the future.

He can produce the "Lesbian expansion pack" or the "Chiho Runs Amok expansion pack" after he produces a framework to hang them on. :)

No offense, not telling anyone what to do here or judging preferences. Just pointing out going too far afield has been a red flag in the past.
I fully agree, it is better to build a foundation on which you can build a castle (as they say). I rather hope that he has a notebook where he writes down different ideas, for better idea selection.:)

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes