Malcolm75k

Mar 10, 2018
I fully agree, it is better to build a foundation on which you can build a castle (as they say). I rather hope that he has a notebook where he writes down different ideas, for better idea selection.:)

Well, if we are looking for missed opportunities for later reference, then let me point out the "housework" and "afternoon tea" options.

housework: Once she starts accepting the MC, have her offer "Ye Olde Naked Apron Play" while she cooks. She could be teased into eventually having sex in the kitchen wearing only an apron.

Afternoon Tea:

It could be an alternate route to getting her to accept sex, or an additional requirement, that the drunken play leads to sex.

Once unlocked, it could lead to scenes where they have drunken sex, where Chiho would be more of an active participant as opposed to a passive receiver.

It could lead to a mini-game linked sex scene too, where they break out the Wii and use a "naughty" feedback toy linked to the game for Chiho. Or something similar. The higher scores will unlock more scenes, where things get crazy.

These are easily extended in a known way already used, and will add new life to currently dead options

Reactions: Troua

casslenight

Jul 27, 2020
Guys im dunno what wizard mean "ENJOY A NIGHT WITH CHIHO" i have to call her at night at home or outside but outside doesn't work because always show priority things. . .

Tenz00

Feb 26, 2022
Guys im dunno what wizard mean "ENJOY A NIGHT WITH CHIHO" i have to call her at night at home or outside but outside doesn't work because always show priority things. . .
you have to call her at night. if it doesn't work it means you have to increase the number of liliths

Hussy`

Oct 23, 2020
There is something else with Higher Priority? How to fix this? and also got stuck with dialogue with the mohawk guy.

_NoName

Jul 29, 2022
I have very poor English, but I really found it very easy to advance in the game without help, I just got stuck to get the 2 parts of the alley but thanks to the suggestions here I managed to get to the end, it's just a matter of trying different things.
keep up the great work, thank you

TobiBobi1

Mar 17, 2022
I have very poor English, but I really found it very easy to advance in the game without help, I just got stuck to get the 2 parts of the alley but thanks to the suggestions here I managed to get to the end, it's just a matter of trying different things.
keep up the great work, thank you
Bro, wut to do? I opened the coat, but still no clue wut to do. Doll told bout the crime in allew

MissingNo20

Oct 19, 2019
How can I increase, Sexual pleasure, Submissiveness, Exhibitionism?
They're not implemented yet. When they are I suspect the progression will be worked very differently, slower and maybe multi-tiered. As it is it feels almost too fast; public acts with lust progression alone without those three qualities being factored in.
One of the reasons I suggested an option for a milestone recap.

Reactions: Hussy`
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes