Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
It says "the alley looks like a good place for crime" but I have done that multiple times now. Is it bugged?

View attachment 1972860
If you have a previous save I suggest using it. It looks like you've encountered a bug that I've seen mentioned in the thread. Some people encountered a bug where they got to this point of needing to do the alley scene and between attempts they did the balcony scene.
For some reason, doing this makes it impossible to unlock the "2" scenes in the alley and thus blocks you from progressing. Sry
You've done 99% of the content, you're better off waiting for the next update, if you don't have a save before alley attempts.

OWWWL

Aug 7, 2022
If you have a previous save I suggest using it. It looks like you've encountered a bug that I've seen mentioned in the thread. Some people encountered a bug where they got to this point of needing to do the alley scene and between attempts they did the balcony scene.
For some reason, doing this makes it impossible to unlock the "2" scenes in the alley and thus blocks you from progressing. Sry
You've done 99% of the content, you're better off waiting for the next update, if you don't have a save before alley attempts.
I see. Thank you!

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Did the creator acknowledged this issue? Did he said somewhere he'll be fixing this in the next uptdate?

Edit: Don't know if anyone said this, but if anyone is also suffering this same bug, it's not that you can't do any balcony scene anymore, like some have said, in previous posts. If you don't do climax at all or at maximum 2 times, in the balcony, you still can keep the exitibionism progress and the level 2 bar scenes

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
It says "the alley looks like a good place for crime" but I have done that multiple times now. Is it bugged?

I am unable to get the skill 5 as well. Stuck on 350 tattoo

View attachment 1972860
Do all of the three alley scenes to completion, then you'll unlock the tier 2 alley scenes. DON'T DO BALCONY SCENES IN BETWEEN. Pretty important.
Did the creator acknowledged this issue? Did he said somewhere he'll be fixing this in the next uptdate?

Edit: Don't know if anyone said this, but if anyone is also suffering this same bug, it's not that you can't do any balcony scene anymore, like some have said, in previous posts. If you don't do climax at all or at maximum 2 times, in the balcony, you still can keep the exitibionism progress and the level 2 bar scenes
It's been reported, yeah.

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
I agree on 13, though I'm not going to judge.

As a possible alteration to the core game controls - How about using a 2-D grid representing speed and depth instead of a simple slider bar?

I think Playhome had that, as well as some hypno-app game involving a rich, stuck-up schoolgirl...name escapes me at the moment.

It would make more sense in terms of actually engaging in the act to have to find the sweet spot. And instead of random it could actually mean something. Start out short and slow then faster, then slower but deeper...that sort of thing.

Different girls would have different patterns they would enjoy, as well as the same girl having different patterns depending on position/experience, though the experience might just make it way too complicated.
Ha, I was thinking about a 3*3 grid before and some color glooming shows on the grid when you are asked to press it. Pretty much like what you say above. Though you should note that the depth will not actually show in the animation because it is a frame animation overall and only speed changes will show.
I am a bit conservative of changing this kind of core game control as this changes always always always introduce some unexpected bugs that will delay the whole progressing for days/sometimes weeks as what you can learn from MR.GB and NTR Legend(he changes some main part of the framework and it takes months to fix). I appreciate this idea and I will probably assign it a lower priority - which means I will prioritize the new features and come back to it if time/brain power/patience allows.

Reactions: Malcolm75k

Lord Enigma

Dec 21, 2019
Where do this game store its save files? Do I have to replay the game everytime there is an update or is it safe to copy over the save? Well anyways can't do that unless I figure out where the save is located in the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: fakehb

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
We will release v2.2.2 this morning. This is a fix patch for v2.2.1. Worth to note that we have changed the shooting game to be one hand capable(we allow both space key and left mouse to shoot) and we added a autosave function(we have been working on the animation replay but it will not be included in this version). More information can be seen in game. Besides, most of the bugs have been fixed.

We are even thinking about a potential cosplay of Chiho. More information can see here:

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
It's a little too similar to NTRDensetsu.... I mean, come on man, practically the same wife and husband, just that she has a different outfit, Golden Boy but lamer, and the same kinda premise? I know NTR guys get off to the idea of sleeping around, but you shouldn't apply that desire to game design. Not to mention, the outfit makes it less appealing, cause it's like she's already baring her assets, at least more than the sweater she had in the real game. It'd be better if that were an outfit you could unlock and make her wear.

addendum in post: I mean, seriously, this dork looks like a mob character, compared to the absolute God that Golden Boy is. He's even got the generic, "weird shadow in his eyes that make him look like some kind of abomination". This guy is some generic NTR dweeb, which cannot fly when you're freaking playing as him. Makes it hard to believe some woman got woo'd by my player character when he doesn't even have eyeballs. Golden Boy had those sick ass shades, which he even wore at night, and while working, and while doing everything, cause he was fucking cool. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves, you took everything but the best element of the original game.

Last edited:
Reactions: jokesonyou2

Malcolm75k

Mar 10, 2018
Ha, I was thinking about a 3*3 grid before and some color glooming shows on the grid when you are asked to press it. Pretty much like what you say above. Though you should note that the depth will not actually show in the animation because it is a frame animation overall and only speed changes will show.
I am a bit conservative of changing this kind of core game control as this changes always always always introduce some unexpected bugs that will delay the whole progressing for days/sometimes weeks as what you can learn from MR.GB and NTR Legend(he changes some main part of the framework and it takes months to fix). I appreciate this idea and I will probably assign it a lower priority - which means I will prioritize the new features and come back to it if time/brain power/patience allows.
That is probably a good idea, and make sure to try it out first before rolling out so that you can make sure the feel of it is preserved.

Best to settle on the content and then improve the interface after, adding any further details to existing content. It will make the game much more re-playable.

Playhome, I think, used a barely perceptible ripple effect to "guide" the player that became more visible as the heroine adapted. The other one let you control depth/speed to the left of center and wiggle/depth to the right of center with center being no motion but penetration. It gave feedback as to what bits were being stimulated.

What you're working with here is a lot simpler. I'm not sure how much feedback you can give, but maybe a dim pulsing mark that speeds up as it gets closer to target and slows down as it moves away? And the target moves over the course of the act. Could you provide feedback in terms of thoughts or words? (ie, its hitting/almost hitting my X, its driving me crazy, or "Faster! Faster!" or "More! More!" for speed/depth.

Also, would it be within the realm of possible to alter the animation a bit depending on her corruption? Say, if she is doing missionary, once she gets fairly debauched have her lock her legs around the protagonist.

We are even thinking about a potential cosplay of Chiho. More information can see here:
Shots 2. 3, 7 and 8 are the best in my opinion.

One of the things that drew me to this game was the start page image. Chiho's look of manic excitement and broken nervousness is a real draw. If you have any way to feed back to the cosplayer, have her be slightly less composed in the pictures :)

The

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
It's a little too similar to NTRDensetsu.... I mean, come on man, practically the same wife and husband, just that she has a different outfit, Golden Boy but lamer, and the same kinda premise? I know NTR guys get off to the idea of sleeping around, but you shouldn't apply that desire to game design. Not to mention, the outfit makes it less appealing, cause it's like she's already baring her assets, at least more than the sweater she had in the real game. It'd be better if that were an outfit you could unlock and make her wear.

addendum in post: I mean, seriously, this dork looks like a mob character, compared to the absolute God that Golden Boy is. He's even got the generic, "weird shadow in his eyes that make him look like some kind of abomination". This guy is some generic NTR dweeb, which cannot fly when you're freaking playing as him. Makes it hard to believe some woman got woo'd by my player character when he doesn't even have eyeballs. Golden Boy had those sick ass shades, which he even wore at night, and while working, and while doing everything, cause he was fucking cool. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves, you took everything but the best element of the original game.
The game was inspired by that game and created at a time when NTRDensetsu seemed to be abandoned. Why let a good game concept die? Even though the other one returned, I like both for their different animations and differences in gameplay and story.

Reactions: MonNomEst

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
We will release v2.2.2 this morning. This is a fix patch for v2.2.1. Worth to note that we have changed the shooting game to be one hand capable(we allow both space key and left mouse to shoot) and we added a autosave function(we have been working on the animation replay but it will not be included in this version). More information can be seen in game. Besides, most of the bugs have been fixed.

That's looking great. It'd be awesome to get some ingame situations, even if non-nude.

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021

I appreciate your great compliment to GB because I am holding the same feeling towards him. However, do you know we contact GB the first minute he is back last year and he actually encourages us in continuing and says he will give us his biggest support?

This game and its first 1 hour gameplay is designed to keep the same vain and add something personal because GB is down for a period of time and lots of ppl in the ci-en community wants a continuing of it. This is why we set up the project in Kickstarter. Ask yourself, if you are one of those ones who hope a continue of the game and finish those unfinished scenes when no one knows about GB's status during covid 2021 and we put our effort and 1 years time in developing it, you should not turn your back to us and say this.

In fact you will see a lot of different if you put some more attentions into it, though the similar setting in the beginning makes these two games cant differentiate too much naturally. This game is not even finished, as I said, up to 2.2.1 it is only 60% of it so it still has its potential to stand out. Sometimes those elements are common lewd fantasy of human. In fact GB does not mind the similarities as well so he also add in some elements in his final update that shows in ntraholic before. No one should be blamed for this. Though mentioning the above, I have tried my best to avoid more similarities after GB is back and you can see that in the contents after the in-home H(balcony and night market and the upcoming hot spring trip). I have also been trying to avoid adding in stuff that is in NTRLegend if possible.(You cant say I should not let the MC enter Chiho's home because it is a mandatory step in this theme).

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016

Where is this version posted?

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes