vik923

Apr 25, 2020
Hello guys,
my question is:
How i use the triangular chair?
the down knee bar is full, what can i do?
how i collected the 3th and 4th photo?
The statue tells me: i am end of this version.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Hello guys,
my question is:
How i use the triangular chair?
the down knee bar is full, what can i do?
how i collected the 3th and 4th photo?
The statue tells me: i am end of this version.
The game is still ongoing, you have all content there is right now. Chair and lock will be used eventually, but they aren't implemented for now.

Reactions: Subaruaw

xaminus

Oct 23, 2021
anyone know how to fix the game launching at a really small resolution? like literally 240 x 160 or something like that? no idea what changed but even full screening it just stretches everything out and makes it all pixelated

Troua

Jul 8, 2022
Hello, ninja scroll, do we have to have it here? In ntr it was for currency farming, there are only 2 animations. Increase the number of animations from 2 to 5 or 6 as an example.

Alternatively, put it in the store as an optional option for gangbang/sharing (we all have our own tastes, some like it and some don't, leave it as an option, maybe)?

The photo that is here.
I would put that photo here instead of the photo where she hides her face while sucking a dick (as part of the progress, changing or replacing some photos)?

Reactions: Malcolm75k

Malcolm75k

Mar 10, 2018
Hello, ninja scroll, do we have to have it here? In ntr it was for currency farming, there are only 2 animations. Increase the number of animations from 2 to 5 or 6 as an example.

Alternatively, put it in the store as an optional option for gangbang/sharing (we all have our own tastes, some like it and some don't, leave it as an option, maybe)?

The photo that is here.
I would put that photo here instead of the photo where she hides her face while sucking a dick (as part of the progress, changing or replacing some photos)?

Having the poses for the photos change over time is a good idea. Like a picture training diary, you could snap her at different stages in her development.

Filling out the thought bubbles and having them change over time would be good too.

Reactions: TiramisuLntr

xaminus

Oct 23, 2021
here's the problem i have w/ the resolution. have no idea what changed it was working fine a day ago.

EDIT: nevermind, fixed the problem. solution was on page 7 with the editing the regedit value of width and height to match the default.

Last edited:

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
anyone know how to fix the game launching at a really small resolution? like literally 240 x 160 or something like that? no idea what changed but even full screening it just stretches everything out and makes it all pixelated
You will need to change the screen manager values in regedit. Some random behaviour changes those values.

What you can try is: open your regedit->Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TiramisuLovesNtr\Ntraholic2.2.1->change the "Screenmanager Resolution Height" to be 1080 and Screenmanager Resolution Width” to be 1920. It might be a bit complicated. I will try including a resolve for this in the fix patch.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
whats new in the new version?is the blonde girl fuckable in the 2d animations or only cgs?

Troua

Jul 8, 2022
Here's a thought, Alice.
Like, if she appears more often then do something from (accomplice, servant, (sex) slave, personal bitch, supporting/secondary heroine).
Which begs the question, will the game have harem elements?If so, I would have an idea for possible additional additions.

If possible, a redhead. Her mother (she must have taken those genes somewhere), older/younger sister (twin), friend/classmate (bisexual (maybe), has a crush on the heroine). Some of this could also be used for the husband.

It would be good to first imagine the possible number of other female characters - a ceiling so that there are not too many, maybe 3 (including the heroine). And the rest in the extras(dlc).

Malcolm75k

Mar 10, 2018
Here's a thought, Alice.
Like, if she appears more often then do something from (accomplice, servant, (sex) slave, personal bitch, supporting/secondary heroine).
Which begs the question, will the game have harem elements?If so, I would have an idea for possible additional additions.

If possible, a redhead. Her mother (she must have taken those genes somewhere), older/younger sister (twin), friend/classmate (bisexual (maybe), has a crush on the heroine). Some of this could also be used for the husband.

It would be good to first imagine the possible number of other female characters - a ceiling so that there are not too many, maybe 3 (including the heroine). And the rest in the extras(dlc).
Have her there to service a tied up shota while the heroine is being driven crazy by the protagonist. Have the heroine blindfolded with ear-buds that only allow her to hear the MC, so she is uninhibited and wild. Have Alice bring Shota to climax just as she finishes, wildly calling for the MC to get her pregnant. For extra points, do this on their wedding anniversary.

Though that seems a bit cruel, even for a fantasy.

Reactions: Troua

Troua

Jul 8, 2022
Have her there to service a tied up shota while the heroine is being driven crazy by the protagonist. Have the heroine blindfolded with ear-buds that only allow her to hear the MC, so she is uninhibited and wild. Have Alice bring Shota to climax just as she finishes, wildly calling for the MC to get her pregnant. For extra points, do this on their wedding anniversary.

Though that seems a bit cruel, even for a fantasy.
More like, evidence of the husband's infidelity (no matter how much he loves his wife, he is not a Buddha, he is human and as we know, we are weak when our blood flows elsewhere and under the influence of alcohol)
Less regret on her part, and more fun (and a lot of bad decisions).

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
can any1 tell me how to view the animated scenes please....?
As far as I know, a gallery to replay the full scenes hasn't been put in yet. Just stills. If anyone knows, please correct me. It'll save me the bother of keeping special saves before the 2 I like most.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
guys i am stuck at day 20ish where it keeps hinting to call chiho at night but idk how? it never is possible

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
guys i am stuck at day 20ish where it keeps hinting to call chiho at night but idk how? it never is possible
you need to unlock the 2nd power by gaining 200 lust and clicking on the second power in the app. Then you can invite her over at night.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes