Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Ey yo wtf happened to all my saves ? everything is gone ? do i gotta start from 0 ?
I jumped back in a few updates ago and it seems like you have to play from scratch each time. There is helpful tips in the thread to minimize grind as much as possible.

shiwor

Mar 9, 2021
currently at day 74 but im stuck at the hint:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but the cuck meter is maxed and the lust stat is stuck at 350 for like 15 days in game. Any help?

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
currently at day 74 but im stuck at the hint:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but the cuck meter is maxed and the lust stat is stuck at 350 for like 15 days in game. Any help?
have you done tue/thu at night at the arrow in the alley? if yes, go in there during midnight? and call her?

shiwor

Mar 9, 2021
have you done tue/thu at night at the arrow in the alley? if yes, go in there during midnight? and call her?
what do you mean by that like making her cum3 times and go there? i think once and i found no arrows through the alley during midnight

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
what do you mean by that like making her cum3 times and go there? i think once and i found no arrows through the alley during midnight
if you are done with all the alley stuff. you can go to the night place and call her during midnight for new stuff

Reactions: shiwor

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
the grind isn't as bad as it seems (see post below). Also the balcony scenes provide 40 lust per once you gain access to it. Follow the hints that the little wizard doll provides if you get stuck.
I tried multiple times and am only got 5 lust per attempt. so I am not entirely sure what I am doing wrong comparatively

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I tried multiple times and am only got 5 lust per attempt. so I am not entirely sure what I am doing wrong comparatively
By chore sex I meant calling her over to do chores and selecting the "H" option, not the dishes. Sorry if that was confusing. If you're not to that point yet, do tea time with her or keep doing dishes till you have access to "H".

both Dishes and tea time are indeed +5 per

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
yup, I took out all the money grind with cheat engine, I played it a bit in case an event triggered off of work. After it didn't I used cheat engine to give myself enough money to never need any more.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I notice something when loading up my day one save to re-play through the beginning to see how long it takes.

For some reason the husbands cuck meter is unlocked on day 1 if you load an old save after unlocking it. I don't think it gains points of early events, just a quirky glitch.

Reactions: TiramisuLntr

vik923

Apr 25, 2020
Hello guys,
my question is:
How i use the triangular chair?
the down knee bar is full, what can i do?
how i collected the 3th and 4th photo?
The statue tells me: i am end of this version.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
im stuck at " THE ALLEY LOOKS LIKE A GOOD PLACE FOR CRIME "
what do i do next?
Go to the alley next to the restaurant on nights when the husband has a work dinner and call chiho while in the alley, repeat until you have unlocked all 6 scenes.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
By chore sex I meant calling her over to do chores and selecting the "H" option, not the dishes. Sorry if that was confusing. If you're not to that point yet, do tea time with her or keep doing dishes till you have access to "H".

both Dishes and tea time are indeed +5 per
I know I made her cum 9 times and only got +5
*Edit*
Okay I made a new game. On the new file I can make her come 5 times for 25 that seems to be the limit for this. I am not sure why I was only getting +5 each time previously.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes