tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
For anyone who is finding this grindy: I personally didn't realize that the max lust you can gain from the chore sex (and maybe balcony, didn't test it) is 25 this is aquired by giving her 3 climaxes in a single scene. This applies to sex scenes once you hit a point where they don't end on their own.
I think Balcony H is +15, +15 and +10 (climax #1, #2 and #3 respectively, total of +40 with 3 climaxes) and then it auto stops

Allisee

May 23, 2018
I got the CG stuck at the first sex scene, can't move the camera either. I dunno if everyone having same issue with me,hope there's replay scene menu at the end of game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

greenmanishere

Dec 20, 2018
i am stuck, it keeps telling me to invite her at night which ive done like 10 times and another message pops up everytime i try something else
enjoy a night with chiho: you gotta take her to the balcony and get her 3 climaxes, then the event ends differently, she says I'm sorry Shota or smth, after the 3rd time the hint from the doll changes to the alley

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Why would it be changed to be harder to aquire, you get like 15 lust points for making her climax 10 times. Its kinda fucked.
I don't remember specifics, but I'm sure I got tons of Lust on certain moments. I don't know the reason, maybe it was scripted, an event or something.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
So, I don't know if it's a just me thing, but this game crashes for me whenever window focus changes, like when you alt-tab to another window. Not running other programs is not an option for me as I have a dual monitor set up and I much prefer my own music over the game's so every time click off to change a song, the game breaks. On top of that, the process doesn't clear out of task manager, so I can't re-launch the game without restarting my pc. Anyone else know how to fix this or do I have to give up on this game?

Allisee

May 23, 2018
I just hit END OF VERSION

Here's a couple of tips and pointers
1. If stuck at balcony, Go to the Alley (the red arrow pointing to an alley at Night Market) on TUES AND THURS and do H with Chiho (do it 3x until you unlock the 2nd set of animations and do that for 3x)
2. ALWAYS TALK TO STATUE
3. If stuck at Alley, talk to the guy in white shirt and the guy with a cap (if not sure just talk to everyone in night market) and then go to Night Market at MIDNIGHT and do some EXHIBITION scenes.
4. At this point, talking to statue will say END OF VERSION
I'm lost, about the STATUE, you can find it ?

Mar 26, 2022
Damn this is grindy AF.
Also, Tiramisu needs to get rid of those minigames and use simple ones where i can use ONE hand. Can't fap if i'm too concentrated trying to not lose to some space invaders.

Grind is necesary, but also must not be frustrating and boring. It's hard to do it, but i think maybe some blackmailing mechanics could make it enjoyable.
For example: Take a pic or video every time you fuck her, and write a response system where you can see her refusing you but also showing how little by little she starts to corrupt.

Reactions: Firehole

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Damn this is grindy AF.
Also, Tiramisu needs to get rid of those minigames and use simple ones where i can use ONE hand. Can't fap if i'm too concentrated trying to not lose to some space invaders.

Grind is necesary, but also must not be frustrating and boring. It's hard to do it, but i think maybe some blackmailing mechanics could make it enjoyable.
For example: Take a pic or video every time you fuck her, and write a response system where you can see her refusing you but also showing how little by little she starts to corrupt.
No offence. I am just curious, why cant players focus on the minigame and fap after you win? You have that reward after the mini-game. I think the reward animation, which includes a cum shot, can be replayed as many time as you wish.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes