StrangeSilver

Jan 20, 2021
Anyway, I posted full complete but not completed cuz there are some bug which is Mohawk dude

master022

May 9, 2018
hacked game save: "easy start"
save a game.
extract this file with 7zip.
the containing data file goes to (hold windows symbol key, press r, copy-paste path)
Code:
%appdata%\..\locallow\TiramisuLovesNtr\Ntraholic2.1.4\
contains:
gym membership
tears of sin
ninja scroll
9999999 bull red
9999999 choc & wine
9999999 soup
9999999$

MADE WITH v2.1.4 - MAY OR MAY NOT WORK FOR ANY OTHER VERSION
can you send me a scene shoot of how you do it to activate the cheat cause its not working?

nxhr

Sep 19, 2020
I just hit END OF VERSION

Here's a couple of tips and pointers
1. If stuck at balcony, Go to the Alley (the red arrow pointing to an alley at Night Market) on TUES AND THURS and do H with Chiho (do it 3x until you unlock the 2nd set of animations and do that for 3x)
2. ALWAYS TALK TO STATUE
3. If stuck at Alley, talk to the guy in white shirt and the guy with a cap (if not sure just talk to everyone in night market) and then go to Night Market at MIDNIGHT and do some EXHIBITION scenes.
4. At this point, talking to statue will say END OF VERSION

Reactions: Morrister

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
so i got the love potion from the guy at the night market. what does it do? i already beat all three of alices mini games.

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
maybe im doing something wrong but i unlocked the calendar power but it makes no difference when i call Chiho

EDIT: im at 140 with chiho, do i need to increase it?

Lerupt

Oct 25, 2018
How do you get the BDSM scenes mentioned in the Patreon post, it says '' e have drawn 2 more BDSM in Ryunosuke's home. If Chiho is corrupted enough and the player does not visit her for a while, she would be horny and come to your home and you will be able to have a "放置プレイ" on her. '' After the exhibitionist scenes i waited like 30 days and she still didn't came nothing. Anyone got any lead on how to get these scenes?

super_hero

Jun 11, 2022
How do you get the BDSM scenes mentioned in the Patreon post, it says '' e have drawn 2 more BDSM in Ryunosuke's home. If Chiho is corrupted enough and the player does not visit her for a while, she would be horny and come to your home and you will be able to have a "放置プレイ" on her. '' After the exhibitionist scenes i waited like 30 days and she still didn't came nothing. Anyone got any lead on how to get these scenes?

judging by what the doll says (above the bookshelf, she gives hints) on some occasion, the scene when she comes herself was not added

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
For anyone who is finding this grindy: I personally didn't realize that the max lust you can gain from the chore sex (and maybe balcony, didn't test it) is 25 this is aquired by giving her 3 climaxes in a single scene. This applies to sex scenes once you hit a point where they don't end on their own.
The points add up as follows:
climax 1: +10 points
climax 2: +10 points
climax 3: +5 points

Any climax farming over that is just a waste of time unless you want to see the scene. I think the midnight exhibition is the only exception, it auto ends later than the rest. So if you follow this she'll be dissatisfied. Cut my grind by 6 minutes or more per scene because I was grinding till it sayed 10 or 10+ since I assumed that was the max out.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
For anyone who is finding this grindy: I personally didn't realize that the max lust you can gain from the chore sex (and maybe balcony, didn't test it) is 25 this is aquired by giving her 3 climaxes in a single scene. This applies to sex scenes once you hit a point where they don't end on their own.
The points add up as follows:
climax 1: +10 points
climax 2: +10 points
climax 3: +5 points

Any climax farming over that is just a waste of time unless you want to see the scene. I think the midnight exhibition is the only exception, it auto ends later that the rest. So if you follow this she'll be dissatisfied. Cut my grind by 6 minutes or more per scene because I was grinding till it sayed 10 or 10+ since I assumed that was the max out.
Hope this helps.
I found out the bad way too, but I guess it is done this way so you need to spend ingame days unlocking it and not just do it in one day.

Reactions: TiramisuLntr
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes