Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
Don't do balcony H scenes after you unlock the 4th skill, wait for Tuesday and Thursday when her husband have dinner in the bar. Go to the back ally then call chiho. There's bug that make you stuck at the first 3 H scene back ally if you do the balcony H scenes
oh hell no, I'm not replaying that, I definately have bugged save now -.-

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
what's up with devs not implementing autosaves?

got a bug when talking to the red haired guy in the night market - he said he'll give me his e-day something and I couldn't click or skip that part of the text away

also, the BGM slider doesn't work...

Last edited:

Alexios8118

Jun 9, 2018
I was also stuck around that part for quite a while. Use the statue that's in your home and it should give you a hint like "Call Chiho at night" or something. You just have to call her at night or midnight and do some stuff on the balcony. After 4 climaxes she should tell you to stop and leave. After that you can invite her to the back alley behind the bar. Her husband must be inside on a business dinner though. Aaaand after maxing her animations there you can use the whole street at midnight with the two dudes waiting.
when i click on statue it tells me to there is a chance of a crime in ally. but when i go to the alley on tuesday & Thursday and go back to alley and try to call her message shows up that to do something with high priority.

Daff/TTATT/

Feb 26, 2020
when i click on statue it tells me to there is a chance of a crime in ally. but when i go to the alley on tuesday & Thursday and go back to alley and try to call her message shows up that to do something with high priority.
Do u forgot to invite dinner for couple at izaya?

Eterai

Feb 26, 2020
Don't do balcony H scenes after you unlock the 4th skill, wait for Tuesday and Thursday when her husband have dinner in the bar. Go to the back ally then call chiho. There's bug that make you stuck at the first 3 H scene back ally if you do the balcony H scenes
I unlocked the 4th skill right before going straight to the restaurant and it instantly locked the 2nd scene. I had already used it earlier before getting 300 lust. Seems it's even more broken than you thought.

Alexios8118

Jun 9, 2018
Stuck at the Alley looks like a good place for crime yet I did the H scene multiple time with no avail.
My whisper is at 350 and got the coat for the skill and I can't call her at mid night.
what am I missing?
FOUND IT you have to go to restaurant at sunday night and talk to them 3 times. then you can call her in alley.

Reactions: Morrister
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes