DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
hey guy, wwhere save in computer, I didnt find it
appdata/locallow/tiramisulovesntr/ntrfolder

Also anyone know what is the actual requirement for her to wear trench at midnight? I talked to the two dudes and they are there at midnight, but I can't invite her.

Do I have to max out the cuck thing or something? What am I missing? I even already have her skill meter maxed.

Alexios8118

Jun 9, 2018
it's keep saying something with high priority, i have even unlocked all the skills. i don't know what to do now. anyone have any idea?

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
appdata/locallow/tiramisulovesntr/ntrfolder

Also anyone know what is the actual requirement for her to wear trench at midnight? I talked to the two dudes and they are there at midnight, but I can't invite her.

Do I have to max out the cuck thing or something? What am I missing? I even already have her skill meter maxed.
I'm stuck in same place and maxing cuck thing didn't help.

berkus

Feb 5, 2020
it's keep saying something with high priority, i have even unlocked all the skills. i don't know what to do now. anyone have any idea?
I was also stuck around that part for quite a while. Use the statue that's in your home and it should give you a hint like "Call Chiho at night" or something. You just have to call her at night or midnight and do some stuff on the balcony. After 4 climaxes she should tell you to stop and leave. After that you can invite her to the back alley behind the bar. Her husband must be inside on a business dinner though. Aaaand after maxing her animations there you can use the whole street at midnight with the two dudes waiting.

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
Stuck at the Alley looks like a good place for crime yet I did the H scene multiple time with no avail.
My whisper is at 350 and got the coat for the skill and I can't call her at mid night.
what am I missing?

Reactions: Alexios8118

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Stuck at the Alley looks like a good place for crime yet I did the H scene multiple time with no avail.
My whisper is at 350 and got the coat for the skill and I can't call her at mid night.
what am I missing?
did u unlock all 6 variations of h-scene in alley?

SYACACA

Sep 29, 2018
It seems like there is a black screen issue whenever you complete an event in the shopping district

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
So im getting the Hint that i need have to spend a Night with Chiho and call her at night..
But i cant? oO Anyone knows a solution?^^

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
that's the problem, I did alley like 20 times, still only 3.
u have to fill her arousal bar 3 times ... what i did was fill 1st time with 1st variation then 2nd time with 2nd variation and 3rd time with 3rd variation,, skipped days till shota had business dinner in calendar and called her in alley again,, that time 4th 5th and 6th variations were unlocked

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
u have to fill her arousal bar 3 times ... what i did was fill 1st time with 1st variation then 2nd time with 2nd variation and 3rd time with 3rd variation,, skipped days till shota had business dinner in calendar and called her in alley again,, that time 4th 5th and 6th variations were unlocked
You're right, you can do 3 of the variation randomly as long as you do them three times.
Thank you.

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
I stumble upon another issue...just finished the Alley crime and went on to the exhibition challenge in midnight market finished all variation.
The next day it rest it to the alley crime again from the beginning.
Any one had such an issue?

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
I stumble upon another issue...just finished the Alley crime and went on to the exhibition challenge in midnight market finished all variation.
The next day it rest it to the alley crime again from the beginning.
Any one had such an issue?
lol how did that happen? :KEK: for me,, when i click on the toy it says 'end of this version'

Reactions: SickleLove
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes