megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I keep getting stuck on this dialogue every time I talk to him and I can't even exit out of it. I literally need to quit the game and start it back up every time. I think it's a bug
I think I've managed to fix this bug at least partitially - you wouldn't get 1 free love potion from dude but game don't stuck 1659186182223.png
now and u still would be able to buy love potions in ur phone e-day shop. Installation: extract and replace (backup old file 1st and I advice to put old file back when u save and complete those scene) here ..\Ntraholic2.2.1_Data\Managed.
Upd: Looks like when u buying love potions in e-day they don't adding in inventory so this needs to be fixed too...
1659188274726.png

Last edited:
Reactions: KrisChris

qwerp12

Jun 26, 2017
I think I've managed to fix this bug at least partitially - you wouldn't get 1 free love potion from dude but game don't stuck View attachment 1955075
now and u still would be able to buy love potions in ur phone e-day shop. Installation: extract and replace (backup old file 1st and I advice to put old file back when u save and complete those scene) here ..\Ntraholic2.2.1_Data\Managed.
Upd: Looks like when u buying love potions in e-day they don't adding in inventory so this needs to be fixed too...
View attachment 1955108
same with Calm Glove as well

Andar89

Oct 7, 2020
is there a way to move at the night market. I am confused what to do actually.

Ok figured it out, have to close the smartphone menu.

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
How to do exhibitionism scene. Seriously, I already talked to the gyarus and the two guys and wait for midnight, but it always says higher priority or something. Plz help.

Luciel

Jan 18, 2018
So im using one of my old save. I can do H on the balcony but i dont really know where to go from here? how do i unlock the bar and the other new areas?

Reactions: lamlong
Mar 3, 2018
Can I ask about the system requirements? Since I'm running on a old Toshiba laptop I have intel i-3 3110m and it has no videocard aka known as Intel HD graphics 4000 and the amazing 6 gigs of ram!
Can I run this?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
how do you get the arousal up?
If you mean during sex then shifting the slider left and right until you find the "sweet spot". Like in real life. Careful now if you miss the spot it will disappear and you have to find it again.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes