Aug 4, 2017
To anyone having trouble with the tedious grind: just use the online save editor, all values are named so you can give yourself $9999999, full lust meter for the current skill, full NTR bar etc....

Apr 7, 2017
"Alley is a good place for crime" with no indication what's wrong with what I'm CURRENTLY doing in the alley, very helpful hint game...

NeyZa

Feb 5, 2020
is there only one new scene ? Is it worth downloading again or can I wait for the next patch ?

godlyadonis

Nov 13, 2020
How do you get the catgirl blowjob CG? I can't seem to come by it.
You need to do the first gangbang animation and take a picture afterwards. You need the ninja scroll to access the gangbang animations, they're on page 4 of the regular H animations.

roask22

Jan 9, 2022
how/where do i trigger this "How about calling Chiho at night" ?

EDIT : Nevermind i found out how to do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: worming

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
So maybe I am just really stupid but I can't for the life of me figure out what I'm suppose to do to get past the first groping scene. I get her excited while cooks, start groping and she either leaves immediately or after a few seconds and it isn't explained at all how this bullshit works. I see the message "turn on the volume and listen carefully" which is already horse shit because I don't like to play these kinds of games with the volume on and second; listen for what? The grinding of my teeth from irritation at this stupid shit? Because yeah I can definitely hear that. Seriously any explanation would be appreciated.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes