SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
做饭的 后面要听声音的
So I had to google translate this so bare with me. I did, that is literally something I point out. Listen for what? And why do I have to listen? Why can't there be a visual indicator? Lastly, this didn't help in the slightest.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So maybe I am just really stupid but I can't for the life of me figure out what I'm suppose to do to get past the first groping scene. I get her excited while cooks, start groping and she either leaves immediately or after a few seconds and it isn't explained at all how this bullshit works. I see the message "turn on the volume and listen carefully" which is already horse shit because I don't like to play these kinds of games with the volume on and second; listen for what? The grinding of my teeth from irritation at this stupid shit? Because yeah I can definitely hear that. Seriously any explanation would be appreciated.
You are suppose to use the second and third icon/action to increase her arousal. But that also increases her heartbeat. If her heartbeat gets too high she leaves. So use the first icon to lower her heartbeat when it gets too fast.

Reactions: SoulsSurvivor

meatloaf1123

Mar 1, 2020
there is something else with higher priority

keep getting this damn message whenever i try to call her at the night market (exhibition AND the back alley)

hunterz003

Jul 12, 2022
Click the toys on top of the shelf where you guys read books for hint on what to do next.

Call chiho while in the alley on Tuesday/Thursday to progress H Scene , then you can proceed to do new H Scene on midnight in the nightmarket , obviously call chiho

Geraldgemak

Oct 24, 2018
There is some correct level of corruption to activate the bar scene with chiho, because I'm going to the bar I talk to them then the screen goes black and nothing happens!

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Click the toys on top of the shelf where you guys read books for hint on what to do next.

Call chiho while in the alley on Tuesday/Thursday to progress H Scene , then you can proceed to do new H Scene on midnight in the nightmarket , obviously call chiho
im stuck at (how about calling chiho at night) and i did as u said.... whenever i clicked on call icon in alley it buzzed,, nothing happened.... there is a graph in ci-en post for story progression but it simply doesn't make sense,,, and how the fok do i give her that love potion? i guess its need to be done in order to call her at night near alley,, seriously this game sucks.. not a single hint that makes sense is given to progress

Last edited:
Reactions: Count_Viraxis

bluecross

Apr 30, 2021
So the doll keeps telling me that the alley is a good place for a crime, but if I go there and wanna call Chiho, it tells me that there is something with higher priority. So I still dont know what to do.

I got the 4th skill with the coat, Shoto is on a business dinner that night (even tried on other days, same result), talked with the 2 dudes on the night market so they come at night, went into the alley during the first 30 days and after that when you survive the bet.
And still cant progress.

The only thing I know I havent done is the 3rd scene with Alice where you lose after 4 hits. But I hope its not necessary to finish it. Its quite hard without the stuff the Mohawk guy is supposed to give you(I also get stuck on the screen where he tells you about the EDAY link)

Hope someone has any idea what else could be done or can point out what could be done.

EDIT: HA GOT IT! you are supposed to invite them to dinner a few times until there is no more dialoge and then call her when Shoto is on a business dinner.

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
So the doll keeps telling me that the alley is a good place for a crime, but if I go there and wanna call Chiho, it tells me that there is something with higher priority. So I still dont know what to do.

I got the 4th skill with the coat, Shoto is on a business dinner that night (even tried on other days, same result), talked with the 2 dudes on the night market so they come at night, went into the alley during the first 30 days and after that when you survive the bet.
And still cant progress.

The only thing I know I havent done is the 3rd scene with Alice where you lose after 4 hits. But I hope its not necessary to finish it. Its quite hard without the stuff the Mohawk guy is supposed to give you(I also get stuck on the screen where he tells you about the EDAY link)

Hope someone has any idea what else could be done or can point out what could be done.
I'm stuck in more or less the same place, I can't seem to progress anymore. The only thing I need to test more it if you need the cuck bar higher for something else to happen. By the way, the second tier of alley scenes (the ones from inside the izakaya where you see shadows) seem to be unavailabe for me, I don't know if that means anything.
im stuck on "enjoy a night with chiho" altough already saw that scene. am i doing something wrong?
Get more points to unlock the second ability to be able to call her at night.

Reactions: Nakurita

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
I'm stuck in more or less the same place, I can't seem to progress anymore. The only thing I need to test more it if you need the cuck bar higher for something else to happen. By the way, the second tier of alley scenes (the ones from inside the izakaya where you see shadows) seem to be unavailabe for me, I don't know if that means anything.

Get more points to unlock the second ability to be able to call her at night.
i have all skills , bought love potion and still stuck at 'enjoy the night with chiho'

Reactions: Count_Viraxis
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes