AeriaAxel1

Nov 30, 2017
99% of that is in one file, "resources.assets.resS" in Data folder. Amazing that 4.9GB file becomes 140MB when compressed.
ikr... i was thrown for a loop there coz i don't remember ntr legend taking this much of a space with the amount of content it had anyway... i was transferring in between drives when i noticed but no problems there... just wanted to make sure i hadn't downloaded some sort of a worm that expands files...

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Will there be a 32bit version of this game in the future?

Because a fair amount of players have played NTRlegends and that game has a 32bit version, it'd be great if this game has one too.
32 bit versions of games are only offered by developers who don't know how to update software *.

Since 2019, it hasn't been possible to compile Unity (and Unreal even earlier).

In short: Get a modern PC and OS.

* I do not recognize Ren'Py scripts as software. They are Python based scripts and Python is meant for anything but games.

XxDoorianxX

May 22, 2021
hacked game save: "easy start"
save a game.
extract this file with 7zip.
the containing data file goes to (hold windows symbol key, press r, copy-paste path)
Code:
%appdata%\..\locallow\TiramisuLovesNtr\Ntraholic2.1.4\
contains:
gym membership
tears of sin
ninja scroll
9999999 bull red
9999999 choc & wine
9999999 soup
9999999$

MADE WITH v2.1.4 - MAY OR MAY NOT WORK FOR ANY OTHER VERSION
incredible, thank you very much. If you could tell me how to add mods to Unity games, I would appreciate it. I want to add gold, coins, etc to games that I already played once.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
incredible, thank you very much. If you could tell me how to add mods to Unity games, I would appreciate it. I want to add gold, coins, etc to games that I already played once.
cheatengine org

however, unity games can be extremely finicky depending on how the variables are set up internaly. a lot of games dont have fixed memory addresses and require you to edit the source functions to write to variables and i cant understand how to do that.

you can break the game to the point it damages the game files if you tamper with program memory

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
Say after you unlock the exhibition is that the end or their is still some more do to, in mind that this game is still on development?

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes