Allisee

May 23, 2018
Just reached the END OF VERSION, seems enter the house and park scene is not available yet. I can't filling up cuckold barduring the game, can someone tell me how to fill the cuckold bar ?

Last edited:

Originel

Nov 16, 2017
No offence. I am just curious, why cant players focus on the minigame and fap after you win? You have that reward after the mini-game. I think the reward animation, which includes a cum shot, can be replayed as many time as you wish.
did you try? The game cool you down...
Also replaying an animation isn't satisfying, at all, my opinion but a good fap game is one when you can play ad fap, not that difficult to do, doesn't mean the story doesn't exist, doesn't mean the game are simple as 1+1 = 2 just meaning the whole gameplay is focused on enjoyeing and fapping even if sometimes the difficulty go up a little it should still be possible to play and fap in the same time!

Game design isn't as simple as writing your game on a doc and then creating it! I'm sure you know about that.

Edit: No offence nor agressivity

Last edited:

jackycain

Oct 21, 2021
Full cuck bar, 3 (!), maxed lewd points, have the gloves and love potion, did the alley 2nd set of position (shadow window) and basically stuck at the exhibition. Anyone know how to do this?

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
did you try? The game cool you down...
Also replaying an animation isn't satisfying, at all, my opinion but a good fap game is one when you can play ad fap, not that difficult to do, doesn't mean the story doesn't exist, doesn't mean the game are simple as 1+1 = 2 just meaning the whole gameplay is focused on enjoyeing and fapping even if sometimes the difficulty go up a little it should still be possible to play and fap in the same time!

Game design isn't as simple as writing your game on a doc and then creating it! I'm sure you know about that.

Edit: No offence nor agressivity
Ok, now I understand what you mean but the Alice mini game is just not designed in that way at all. Since it is outside of the main story it is more like an extra fun or challenge to extend the game playing time a bit. Why would not we bare something like this to increase the diversity of the mini-games? If that cools you down, just skip it and continue with what you feel like doing(It does not stop you from progressing).

To be more open-minded, both of those two types of gameplay work imo.(H reward and the one you said- fap as you go). In fact, if you take a closer look to the adult games in dlsite, there are a lot of them designed in this way.(The H content serves as the reward, outside of the gameplay.)

Edit: To clarify why I design the shooting game here, the meaning of it is:
Player controls his cock to explore the girl and shoot sperm bullet in Alice. The enemy aircraft is the memory of Alice's lover to prevent her from corrupting. The heart is the sensitive spots of the girl and you need to hit them. Therefore the logic is: You need to touch her pleasure spots to organsm her and her lover's memory will stop you from doing so. You need to shoot the sperm to destroy them. Initially I say we should add the face of the lover on the enemy aircraft so player will better understand our intention but the artist say this is weird so we did not do that eventually.

Last edited:

Troua

Jul 8, 2022
Hi Tiramisu Lntr, I don't know what your future plans are with the development of this game, but if you plan to add something like a club for clubbing (he might be a regular) or introducing ML friends.I remembered this game I used to play (it's still in development, current version 7.0). I recommend it, try to play it and use something as a reference (maybe).

Name
Saturday Night

[RPGM] Saturday Night [v7] [DDfunlol]

Reactions: TiramisuLntr

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Ok, now I understand what you mean but the Alice mini game is just not designed in that way at all. Since it is outside of the main story it is more like an extra fun or challenge to extend the game playing time a bit. Why would not we bare something like this to increase the diversity of the mini-games? If that cools you down, just skip it and continue with what you feel like doing(It does not stop you from progressing).

To be more open-minded, both of those two types of gameplay work imo.(H reward and the one you said- fap as you go). In fact, if you take a closer look to the adult games in dlsite, there are a lot of them designed in this way.(The H content serves as the reward, outside of the gameplay.)

Player controls his cock to explore the girl and shoot sperm bullet in Alice. The enemy aircraft is the memory of Alice's lover to prevent her from corrupting. The heart is the sensitive spots of the girl and you need to hit them. Therefore the logic is: You need to touch her pleasure spots to organsm her and her lover's memory will stop you from doing so. You need to shoot the sperm to destroy them. Initially I say we should add the face of the lover on the enemy aircraft so player will better understand our intention but the artist say this is weird so we did not do that eventually.
Great job on the game so far. I enjoy this mini-game as a change of pace. Keep up the good work and looking forward to the next update. It might be worth noting the amount of maximum lust you can gain in each scene on the helpful tips pages to avoid grind.

Reactions: TiramisuLntr

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone stuck after talked with mohawk guy ? can't do quest with him and need to restart to get out of conversation.

MonNomEst

Mar 3, 2022

Are you the dev? If so you should probably ask for the "Game Developer" role.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I had to stop playing because WAYYYYY to much grinding in this. also now I read there is a forced sharing option it seems. (previous comments) yeah no thank I am going to keep an eye out and hope this gets changed.

Reactions: Froschkönig27

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I had to stop playing because WAYYYYY to much grinding in this. also now I read there is a forced sharing option it seems. (previous comments) yeah no thank I am going to keep an eye out and hope this gets changed.
the grind isn't as bad as it seems (see post below). Also the balcony scenes provide 40 lust per once you gain access to it. Follow the hints that the little wizard doll provides if you get stuck.

For anyone who is finding this grindy: I personally didn't realize that the max lust you can gain from the chore sex (and maybe balcony, didn't test it) is 25 this is aquired by giving her 3 climaxes in a single scene. This applies to sex scenes once you hit a point where they don't end on their own.
The points add up as follows:
climax 1: +10 points
climax 2: +10 points
climax 3: +5 points

Any climax farming over that is just a waste of time unless you want to see the scene. I think the midnight exhibition is the only exception, it auto ends later than the rest. So if you follow this she'll be dissatisfied. Cut my grind by 6 minutes or more per scene because I was grinding till it sayed 10 or 10+ since I assumed that was the max out.
Hope this helps.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
the grind isn't as bad as it seems (see post below). Also the balcony scenes provide 40 lust per once you gain access to it. Follow the hints that the little wizard doll provides if you get stuck.
But be careful and stop doing balcony scenes altogether once you start doing alley scenes.

Mar 26, 2022
if you take a closer look to the adult games in dlsite, there are a lot of them designed in this way
Most have different designs and game mechanics, some are simulators, others are point & click, others are designed to make you WANT to lose to discover new hentai scenes. Take for example Sidescrollers, the main problem with these is that you need to beat the game to then be able to fap, and, honestly, it may take you hours to finally being able to fap. Same is for RPG's which are worse with very few exceptions. This is why sidescrollers and RPGM usually have a gallery option where you can watch all the H scenes. But this also gives a huge problem, in that players will choose to just get a cheat engine or some saved file to just watch H action and will never play the game, hell just look for a recorded gameplay and fap, but that destroys the inmersion of a game. Some Devs make alternatives, like Eluku who made his games so you can play them with one hand.

In the case of a game like this, using complicated minigames can be a bad idea, since these have no gallery option and, in my case, i have a hot anal scene but i cannot fap because i have both hands busy killing some aliens.

There is not a big branch for games like this, there are very few games with these mechanics, but these can fall on point and click cathegory. And the main reason on these games is to make the player feel in control, to project onto the game. If "Player controls his cock to explore the girl and shoot sperm bullet in Alice" it would feel better to have more control of Ryo's character.

I get you want more interesting minigames, and making one handed minigames may be difficult. But this is still a hentai game, there is a difference between wanting to play a H game, and just watching some hentai.

Overall, it's a great game, may even surpass GB's in some way. The only small issue is just very few minigame.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I talk to this man and he gets stuck on this part, then I have to close the game

View attachment 1957666
Did you found solution yet? Or anyone got this problem and found any work around?

I think I know why the game just lock up here. Mohawk guy tell mc to break Alice but I already did all content with her. So the game just bug out because I suppose to talk to this guy before do Alice's content. Still not test the theory tho. Don't want to play from start again. Too much grind.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes