Nono4157

Jul 1, 2018
"there is something else with higher priority"....

i find a new message in the alley saturday night. "you must call her when shota is inside"
then it works on next tuesday when i call her

sry for my poor english. i m just a little frenchy

Malcolm75k

Mar 10, 2018
I tried this game out and find it to be fairly good, but confusing.

The points to improve on, in my opinion, would be:

1) Have a clearer path to the goals, or even multiple branching paths that can be followed to reach the same goal. For example, the protagonist could take a route involving fetish costumes, group play, and/or NTR before moving to public display and beyond. "something is higher priority" is a poor message when one can't do something. Give a real reason.

2) There should be more gradiation in the expressions and responses of the heroine. If her expression/thoughts can reflect a range from "lay back and think of the empire" to "This is wrong, but feels so good that I just don't care", then first experience should vary from "think of empire" to "grudging orgasm", and gradually progress through "nervously excited" to "I can't believe I'm getting into this" to finally reach "looking forward to it" to "Feels good, don't care". And cumulative experience shouldn't reset for new experiences. If she has been corrupted enough, then new experiences might start out at "nervously excited" or perhaps "a bit anxious but not scared".

3) The money grind is pretty dreary, but only really if you are trying for both heroines. That 1500 for love potions is a killer. And those love potions would be interesting to use on the primary heroine as well. It would be interesting to see a "what the hell was I thinking last night" sort of scene after that.

4) Keeping the heroine around the apartment for 20 straight rounds of sex or so, or keeping her there for all day cycles, should elicit a scene that increases husband awareness and a shame-inducing scene either involving a phone call for an excuse or some face to face lie.

Abcd112233

Jan 4, 2021
getting prints to unlock the skills is not the hard part, it is too easy, just do sex scene, However, to cuck the husband where I am frustrated, I did the mid night street scene at day like 40 but the husband bar is tooooo slow, like I had to go back doing balcony scene twice a day and bar scene (I lost the ability to do second bar scene and mid night street scene) and after like doing 30 repeated scene (sex next to husband) I am half way in cuck bar, WTF game dev???????

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
getting prints to unlock the skills is not the hard part, it is too easy, just do sex scene, However, to cuck the husband where I am frustrated, I did the mid night street scene at day like 40 but the husband bar is tooooo slow, like I had to go back doing balcony scene twice a day and bar scene (I lost the ability to do second bar scene and mid night street scene) and after like doing 30 repeated scene (sex next to husband) I am half way in cuck bar, WTF game dev???????
You dont have to fill them to 100% in this version. It is something meant to be for the whole rest of the game. There are some more events that could naturally help you gain the cuckolding value in the future.

Reactions: Abcd112233

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
I tried this game out and find it to be fairly good, but confusing.

The points to improve on, in my opinion, would be:

1) Have a clearer path to the goals, or even multiple branching paths that can be followed to reach the same goal. For example, the protagonist could take a route involving fetish costumes, group play, and/or NTR before moving to public display and beyond. "something is higher priority" is a poor message when one can't do something. Give a real reason.

2) There should be more gradiation in the expressions and responses of the heroine. If her expression/thoughts can reflect a range from "lay back and think of the empire" to "This is wrong, but feels so good that I just don't care", then first experience should vary from "think of empire" to "grudging orgasm", and gradually progress through "nervously excited" to "I can't believe I'm getting into this" to finally reach "looking forward to it" to "Feels good, don't care". And cumulative experience shouldn't reset for new experiences. If she has been corrupted enough, then new experiences might start out at "nervously excited" or perhaps "a bit anxious but not scared".

3) The money grind is pretty dreary, but only really if you are trying for both heroines. That 1500 for love potions is a killer. And those love potions would be interesting to use on the primary heroine as well. It would be interesting to see a "what the hell was I thinking last night" sort of scene after that.

4) Keeping the heroine around the apartment for 20 straight rounds of sex or so, or keeping her there for all day cycles, should elicit a scene that increases husband awareness and a shame-inducing scene either involving a phone call for an excuse or some face to face lie.
Thank you for the suggestions. These give me an idea what players are thinking.
As for 3), would you think the skip button on the mini-game help decrease this grinding? Once you have one very successful/high-score attempt on the minigame you can just keep pressing the skip for money. (It gives you 80% of your best attempt before.)

As for 1), I have received a number of feedbacks on this and I understand this is something needs to be resolved. However, I dont really understand where this confusion comes from.
-. The conversation with Lilith on the second bet has suggested the player to take a look at the izakaya(restaurant) and conversation with some ppl on the street also reckon player to enter the izakaya. (Here player unlock the first 3 episodes of the stories.)
After the story 3, there is a notice pop up giving hint for the alley.
After the alley, there is no more direct hint here for the players. When players do not know what to do next, they should think about what they can do. Since there is a skill4 not unlocked yet, player will try to unlock it and see what happen. After the skill4 is unlcoked there is notice suggesting talking to the dudes on the street. During the conversation with those dudes, you know about the exhibitionism at mid-night.
After the exhibitionism player lost their direction again but with a few attempt it wont be hard to find out the stories can continue in the izakaya.

- Besides the above, we leave a questlog type of thing for players as well, which is the little doll on the shelf. It is giving hints telling almost what you need to do. "Enjoy a night with her"-> so you need to call her at night. "Alley is a good place for crime" so why not take a look and see what you can do in the alley? etc.

I am wondering if spoon-feeding is really needed because the trials and errors cool ppl down? Looking for some more explanations.

Reactions: MonNomEst and Troua

Malcolm75k

Mar 10, 2018
Just curious, but what possible situations/actions are people hoping for in this game?

I'd like to see:

1) Messing with the heroine after inviting them out for food. This could be done in a couple of ways. The verbal barbs are already in there, but how about feeling her up/fondling her under the table, waiting for the husband to go to the bathroom and openly kissing/fondling her in front of the other patrons, maybe stealing her underwear, only to have Shota come back to a flustered heroine and snickering people. You could also have her show up with a remote control vibrator already inserted. That would be fun. Or after leaving early, call her out to the alley for a quickie, but leave evidence like a hickey, shorten her skirt, remove some buttons on her blouse, take her panties, that sort of thing. Listen to her make excuses to Shota after her trip to the bathroom through the wall.

2) Fetish-wear play. Have her dress up and roleplay a naughty schoolgirl in public, or a magical girl. You could have her role play being your actual wife and bring you to a high school class reunion presenting you as Shota - dressed inappropriately and with toys of course. The cat-girl outfit is already there, just use it in weird places.

3) Put her in a chasity belt, dose her with aphrodisiac and deny her orgasms for a day or so. Then have her put some sleeping pills in Shota's food and meet her at her apartment at midnight.

4) Onsen/love hotel/beach/movie theater antics. Have the protagonist do her in the "closed" female side of the bath while Shota bathes on the other side. They can talk over the wall or something. Could provide her with a tiny bikini to wear and a float ring and molest her as you float alongside Shota. Give her a choice of going to a themed love hotel (something she has been fantisizing about, like being kidnapped from her husband by vikings and taken to a fur-covered bed to be ravished) and tending to Shota while he has a cold. Show up to a movie that she and Shota have been looking forward to going to together and sit next to/behind her and sneakily fondle her while she is right next to Shota.

5) Record her during play, especially play centered around dirty talk and admitting embarrassing things. Lower the sound quality and blur out her face and share it with Shota as "this amateur hot milf clip I found".

6) Tie her up with toys, hide her in the room, then have Shota come over for a talk while she squirms. Say some things that make her think you are going to reveal her to Shota. As an option, you can ask Shota to get something and tell her that if she can refrain from orgasm until he gets back, you'll let her go back to her normal life. She, of course, fails but does so by mere minutes, hastily dressing as Shota arrives back. The resistance she put up to hold back resulted in a mind-blowing orgasm when she cracked, and she looks like she's been hastily dressed after being thoroughly ravished. The insides of her thighs are sticky, and she can't look him in the eye.

Just some ideas.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
As for 3), would you think the skip button on the mini-game help decrease this grinding? Once you have one very successful/high-score attempt on the minigame you can just keep pressing the skip for money. (It gives you 80% of your best attempt before.)

As for 1), I have received a number of feedbacks on this and I understand this is something needs to be resolved. However, I dont really understand where this confusion comes from.
-. The conversation with Lilith on the second bet has suggested the player to take a look at the izakaya(restaurant) and conversation with some ppl on the street also reckon player to enter the izakaya. (Here player unlock the first 3 episodes of the stories.)
After the alley, there is no more direct hint here for the players. When players do not know what to do next, they should think about what they can do. Since there is a skill4 not unlocked yet, player will try to unlock it and see what happen. After the skill4 is unlcoked there is notice suggesting talking to the dudes on the street. During the conversation with those dudes, you know about the exhibitionism at mid-night.
After the exhibitionism player lost their direction again but with a few attempt it wont be hard to find out the stories can continue in the izakaya.

- Besides the above, we leave a questlog type of thing for players as well, which is the little doll on the shelf. It is giving hints telling almost what you need to do. "Enjoy a night with her"-> so you need to call her at night. "Alley is a good place for crime" so why not take a look and see what you can do in the alley? etc.

I am wondering if spoon-feeding is really needed because the trials and errors cool ppl down? Looking for some more explanations.
to your last point regarding the hints. Some people don't mind hunting and testing to find the solution, but others just want the answer or get lost after trying a few ideas. I don't think the doll hints are bad, they point in the right direction every time I looked without saying the outright answer.
But the doll is never mentioned anywhere in the instructions at the beginning or in the help section of the phone, you have to accidentally discover it or read these threads.

Adding the doll in the help section would probably fix this issue or greatly minimize the complaint.

As for the money, I think I'll start from the beginning and see what I can figure (I must have resorted to cheat engine for a reason, I just didn't take the time to figure what exactly was bothering me about the money gain system, Lol). I love the game and I have the spare time to troubleshoot. Shouldn't take me long. Post back soon.

Reactions: TiramisuLntr

Malcolm75k

Mar 10, 2018

The skip will help reduce the grind. Having an alternate mini-game to play for money might help too. :) Hitting skip feels a little like cheating though.

As to 1, I would have some good exposition in the protagonist's thoughts.

"Well, I have her enjoying it on the balcony. That's a big step forward. She's not as scared as she used to be and is starting to really get into it, even with the big risk of getting caught. I wonder what I should do next? If she's getting all hot and bothered doing it on the balcony, perhaps I should try her out with some mild exposure play. Need to find someone that is like me who would watch, and someplace safe. Maybe downtown? But I really want to work on the NTR. For that I need to get to know them better. If I want to get her enjoying her shame, I have to learn more about their relationship, and get close enough to the both of them that I have more chances. I can't just visit, that would be creepy, but maybe I could invite them out to a meal? Or drop in when they are out. Think they go to happy hour or something..."

With one possible path, this is pretty blatant. If you expand on different activities you could do with them, this could be a list of hints on how to move forward.

"I wonder if I should do costume play to warm her up to the exposure play first? Start small. Or skip that and work on the NTR aspect. Or both. Wonder if I could find a place in public where I could meet both and still mess with her...What should I do..."

Also with the error message, you could say something like "She won't come yet. You don't know her well enough yet to push the mental buttons that would convince her to take this chance. You need more info on their relationship." or "She's not going to do this exposure walk yet. It's too big of a step. Let's warp her a bit more first."

The doll on the bookshelf is very helpful, but knowing that the alley is the next site of the action doesn't connect well to "take them out to eat". Since its new, you start to wonder if its bugged or what could I possibly be missing.

Also, "do this 3 times" is not clear. You could have a message at the end that says "Well, that went well. A few more times and I'll have what I need, I think..."

The calendar also needs a bit of work. I could see the buisiness dinners and happy hour marked out, but I thought at first it happened only 2 times a month or so. Might want to note special events on the calendar (one time, or once a month, like "Shota goes away to Tokyo to report to corporate this weekend") and have a notation that every Tues is a business dinner, say.

You don't need to spell out what the player should do, but laying out options and hints about how you are thinking of this should be built into the action. For better or worse, a bunch of folks will skip the dialogue with secondary characters in an attempt to get to the naughty bits faster. Build hints into the after-action dialogue, and drop hints on whether its a one-time thing or needs to repeat further.

If you want to get them to read more of it, build it into dialogue with the Heroine. You can flirt with her and drop hints there:

"Do you like the idea of having sex with me while Shota is off working?"
"T-that...its not that..."
"Or do you just love my cock that much?"
"No way...Shota is just as good because he loves..."
"Or is it just because you get a thrill of risking being caught..."
"Tha-" She blushes beet red.
"Perhaps I should find a way to combine the two." You say with mock seriousness.
She giggles in frustrated exasperation, giving up as a shiver runs through her body.
But you notice that she can't meet your eye now, and she is suddenly much tighter.
Perhaps I should look into getting her naughty while Shota is working nearby...

The player will read this because its part of the fetish.

Well, that's my 2 cents.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016

I just finished playing through the beginning again and using the job for money. Doing the bolded text should go a long way to fixing complaints and confusion, but feel free to read the whole thing.

1. I think the formula you're using at the end of the delivery job game can be confusing. Does the star mean that 15 is the package cap and the only money I'm gaining after that is distance? Am I dividing distance by 10 or 10+ packages, so I should avoid packages as much as possible?
It took me a few attempts with a calculator, trying a couple different interpretations until I understood that the income was accurate and the fomula was distance divided by 10 + 15 x number of packages.

I would suggest changing the asterisk to an "x" to avoid confusion.

2. when you finally get a look at the store and calculate things out the amount of mony you need for everything (not including the 500 a visit for chores) is a little above 10k.
On average I was getting 700 to 900 unless I was really focusing and got 1.1k per job. This isn't bad at all. But you don't realize it's a fine income because you have in the back of your mind "most of this is going to a Chiho visit and I didn't get to do one today because I did my job at noon and now she can't visit or I did it at night and now I've wasted 1 of my 30 days" This is because first time players don't realize point 3.

3. It only takes 5-9 days to meet Lilith's first "30 day" goal even while balancing money and visits. The player doesn't realize this due to 2 things
-they don't realize that the 200 dark energy is not tied to accomplishing the 30 day goal. The first goal is tied more to triggering different events and trying new options after seeing an event. I think I either had 70 or 40 lust depending on which event counts as 1st having sex with her (with or w/o condom event).
-Lilith doesn't visit after the goal is met. I forget if her next visit is when you unlock the night bell or WAY past the goal when she's telling you about the night market.

Add a Lilith visit after they have met the first goal to let the player know the pressure is off and clearly state that their 90 day goal given in the intro is all they have to aim for now or give them a second goal.

Without clearly defining they've met the goal people feel an unnecessary pressure from the 30 day timeline coupled with feeling like they are having to pass up progressing towards that goal to gain an amount of money that doesn't feel like enough because they have to spend most of it progressing chiho (due to a time crunch that doesn't exist) as well as possibly feel cheated on income because they don't understand the formula.

I hope this was helpful :)

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

A huge part of us had issues with what I mentioned about balcony scenes resetting progress done in the alley. That's why we thought we had done everything and the game hadn't registered that. Have you adressed this issue? You have to consider that a lot of people complaining might be having this problem.

Last edited:

Originel

Nov 16, 2017
Ok, now I understand what you mean but the Alice mini game is just not designed in that way at all. Since it is outside of the main story it is more like an extra fun or challenge to extend the game playing time a bit. Why would not we bare something like this to increase the diversity of the mini-games? If that cools you down, just skip it and continue with what you feel like doing(It does not stop you from progressing).

To be more open-minded, both of those two types of gameplay work imo.(H reward and the one you said- fap as you go). In fact, if you take a closer look to the adult games in dlsite, there are a lot of them designed in this way.(The H content serves as the reward, outside of the gameplay.)

Edit: To clarify why I design the shooting game here, the meaning of it is:
Player controls his cock to explore the girl and shoot sperm bullet in Alice. The enemy aircraft is the memory of Alice's lover to prevent her from corrupting. The heart is the sensitive spots of the girl and you need to hit them. Therefore the logic is: You need to touch her pleasure spots to organsm her and her lover's memory will stop you from doing so. You need to shoot the sperm to destroy them. Initially I say we should add the face of the lover on the enemy aircraft so player will better understand our intention but the artist say this is weird so we did not do that eventually.
First, thanks to have read !

About the fact that a lot of game work on reward, it doesn't mean it's better that way... but I understand the point, i do not agree with it, because i said " good fap game " not a good eroge game or H-game, it's pretty true that a good h-game can build the tension, but it should built it not ruin it (doesn't mean yours ruin it just slow it down)

Third, you should not clarify your idea, if it's well built player will understand, the reason we use beta is to see if the idea behind, without any sprite, is understood and easy to get and fun to play, if not don't try to get it better you will lose time, retry with another idea...

Go play Long and Hard Summer, they are ones of the only, here, who truly know what they are doing and explain it in their game, it's basic course what they are giving you but the basic builds the best foundation!

Again thanks, no offence nor aggressivity intended!

Troua

Jul 8, 2022

Teramisu as for1) try to look at this, I think he meant something like the multiple branching paths progress path here,the flow chart .(maybe)?

NTR Homestay [Final] [ANIM.teamMM]

Troua

Jul 8, 2022
Also an idea or question, would it be possible to change the POV.

Play for example as FM (perhaps after the end of the game) as for example Game AFTER a look at how her life has changed and what she does for fun.Afther the fall

zotac

Nov 28, 2020
how to view animated scenes? i just unlocked the 1st scene of the game where we grind on her ass, how to view it animated instead of the the picture?

godlyadonis

Nov 13, 2020
Ey yo wtf happened to all my saves ? everything is gone ? do i gotta start from 0 ?
your old saves should be in the User/AppData/LocalLow/TiramisuLovesNtr folder
porting them over to the new version didn't break anything for me but I haven't fully finished the update so I'm not totally sure

Abcd112233

Jan 4, 2021
You dont have to fill them to 100% in this version. It is something meant to be for the whole rest of the game. There are some more events that could naturally help you gain the cuckolding value in the future.
I see, dude you should have noted that somewhere, I was so frustrated and kept doing the same scene over and over and over for the last 2 days. you have a good game with a good story, I would of just put some notes in the game description or somewhere, you see the game will always make sense to you cause you know it, but for someone who just playing it, they may have tons of question and just does not know what to do or how to progress.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes