jeriz

Apr 24, 2020
Call her at night (not midnight) on any day other than Sunday. This will trigger a linear scene and turn on the cuckold mode. You should have already got that scene because the advice would be "call chiho at night and see what happens" or something like that.

Next time, when you call her at night or midnight, you can initiate H or Balcony H scenes by talking to her (costs 500 cash except Wednesdays when it's free).

There was an error in the earlier version that prevented progress (alley sex) if you had sex on the balcony, the current version is fixed, you actually need to do balcony H three times to progress.
I still cant do alley sex after doing balcony

jeriz

Apr 24, 2020
If it's telling you to contact her at night, you still need to do the balcony scene a few more times. That's why the alley and bar are telling you that you need to do something else.
How long do i keep doing it? i already got it upto tier 4 with the kityy costume and fucked her many times already

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020

Summary:

1. We have released our preview page onto DLsite.

We hope we can get some more retweets as the number of "favorite" on the preview page is a bit frustrating... (sigh..) To give more incentives, we will add in some "after-stories" with a few extra CGs if the number of favourite/collection hits 10000 in DLsite(seems like a dream though). We really appreciate your help!

2. We take in the feedback that the mini-game is a bit shitty so we will try focusing on the main stories and avoid unneccessary complex mini-games.

3. Some Update of the progress(in brief):
-. Some more CGs added and some more live2d added.
View attachment 1986047
View attachment 1986052

-. A new scene!

View attachment 1986048
View attachment 1986049
-. Some more pixels arts added.(exclusive the hot spring hotel part.)
View attachment 1986051
-. We take in the feedback that the pixel art was not good enough so we change a way to draw them in the hot spring hotel.(It becomes much smoother). It is actually even better than the sample below because the sample has been compressed by F95.
View attachment 1986053
-.Some programming progressing(messages, incall during sex and neglecting).
This has been a great game. In many ways, I think you expanded and improved upon the concept first introduced by Golden Boy. I just wanted you to know that.

I'm not sure if you'll read this, but as feedback, I'll say that ideas such as more dominating or humiliating options are fine, but not my personal choice. I'm more in favor of romantic activities(such as watching a movie together, going on a secret date, kissing in public while those who pass around think they're a lovely couple) which, obviously, should lead to a H scene(either through winning a minigame or something). It leans more into the idea that the wife is falling for the protagonist, not just because the sex is good, but also because he's becoming more charming, more emotionally intimate with her. Things like texting her(which will be implemented on the future) seem already lean into what I'm talking about and if all I have said until now was already in your plans, then please carry on, your work has been great.

On a last note, I'm wondering, since the space of the house is so vast, if you will add H scenes that use other parts of the house, like the kitchen or bathroom.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
How long do i keep doing it? i already got it upto tier 4 with the kityy costume and fucked her many times already
Something is wrong with you're file or you have missed something. I honestly have no clue what is going on with your game. I'm assuming you're playing ver 2.2.2, but are you playing ver. 2.1.2 or using a save from the older version? Honestly you've seen everything except for the exhibition scenes. So you're probably better off waiting till the next update.

daovtoan

May 22, 2018
I am at the part that the game to call here at night but when i click nothing happen. What did i do wrong and no i did not call her on the weekend.

APBP108

Feb 16, 2021
Now I'm having trouble with the love potion and calm glove, I can't afford it. When I bought them my money disappeared but I didn't receive them. I'm not sure if it's because I'm using an old save from an earlier version. Can anyone tell me how to fix this or do I have to play it all over?

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
I am at the part that the game to call here at night but when i click nothing happen. What did i do wrong and no i did not call her on the weekend.
Pay attention to the lust bar in the shape of a heart, at top right of your screen. It needs to be full, so you can acquire the second skill(I think) which is a bell that let's the character summon the wife at night. You'll know you have it when the following message appear in front of your screen: "I wonder if this could let me summon Chiho at night"(something like that). I suggest you save it before calling her, since this will lead directly to a CG animated scene. Then proceed to save the rest of your game in another slot

Reactions: daovtoan

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
So the game keeps telling me to call Chiho at night, but it's not letting me call her at night. I just get the error sound clicking on the phone icon regardless of what day of the week it is (and it's night, not midnight).

EDIT: Nevermind, I guess the game's own instructions and in-game hints aren't aware that you have to unlock the full 200 points worth of progress to get the bell to "summon" her. It didn't tell me to finish that, it just said "OMG CALL HER AT NIGHT" as a popup every new day.

Last edited:

aaa222yyy

Nov 23, 2020
Can anyone help me with the save editing stuff? I edited the lust value to the max but it doesn't seem to let me unlock the next ability. I'm between the 3rd and 4th item. Does it not work for that specific use?

Mar 26, 2022
Just checked the discord, and oh man, if those are the new pixel animations, i must say this is a massive improvement. I just wish this pixel art was implemented to replace the current first ones.
But since looks like alpha will end in september, Tiramisu may not be able to do it, but the new things looks great so far.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
can i have a tutorial im bad at stuff
1. Select the game you wish to edit with (1). I know unity games can be editted, I'm not sure what other programs can, google it.
2. Select the value type you wish to search in (2). Most likely it's 4 Bytes, but if your not sure, select "all".
3. Enter the value you wish to search for in (3). ie: 1000 money would be 1000. Press "First Scan" (4). This will give you a list of addresses in (5).
4. Go back to the game and do something to change the amount, like buy something.
5. Type the new value in (3) and press "next scan" (4). This will scan all the addresses in window (5) and only show the adresses that change to the new value.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 till you have only 1 address. Click on the address it will appear in window (6)
7. Click on the Value column in window (6) and put in whatever number you want. If you selected the right address it should change it in the game. Sometimes it doesn't immediately change, you might need to move to another room or something similar to refresh the page.

On rare occasions the values you are searching for aren't the same as what's in the game. Scan the game thread to see if there is a trick to finding the value.
View attachment 1991840
here

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
ver. 2.2.2a

This walkthrough ignores steps like grind for cash since that's implied if it cost money and won't detail some minigames unless it seems like missing an aspect might prevent progress.

1. Buy tear of sin (super useful in many sex scenes)
2. Call her over to cook, Do the speech bubble till you exceed the bar and then do the touch without going over the bar on the suspicion meter to unlock the vibrator. Make her climax once to unlock groping option. Make her climax once more while minding the heart rate to trigger a scene.
3. Buy 1 choc/win and (hangover soup optional)
4. invite her over for tea, finish the event successfully.
5. buy and install spy camera (scene trigger)
6. Call her over (scene trigger)
7. Invite her over for H 3 times. 1st time it will end after 1 climax, 2nd time it will end as early as 3 climaxes as long as you are doing at tier 2 position. 3rd time it will end after 1 climax and trigger scene as long as you do any tier 3 position on the bed.

At this point you have achieved your first bet and Lilith will visit you during the night phase to unlock new features, but they are not tied to the next goal you have to meet, just fun distractions, and will not be required till step 11.

8. unlock bell by farming 200 dark energy (aka lust). This is a good time to grab any pics you haven't yet because max you can gain is 15 lust per session for 3 climaxes, position doesn't matter. This can be increased to 25 lust per 3 climaxes if you buy the ninja scroll, position doesn't matter.
9. Call her over specifically in the night phase (scene trigger)
10. Have balcony sex 3 more times, position doesn't matter.
11. Have dinner with them at the bar 3 times. This will be signified by an "!"
12. The alley will now have an "!". Wait till Husband has a work dinner and call Chiho in the alley. Do this 2 times.
13. Unlock costume by farming 250 dark energy (aka lust) if you haven't already.
14. (unclear if this is optional) have costume sex on balcony
15. Unlock trench coat by farming 300 dark energy (aka lust).
16. Talk to the 2 guys in the market with the "!"
17. Call Chiho in the market at midnight 3 times. On the 3rd time you'll have to climax 5 or 6 times to successfully finish the scene.
18. Talk 2 times at the bar to finish off all hints

Last thing you can do is have sex with Alice. I've heard there is a potential bug with mohawk guy but I appear to have avoided it. I spoke to mohawk, attempted sex with Alice, spoke to promoter, and then spoke to mohawk again. No issues.

Replayed through it, it takes roughly 1:40 if you do cheat engine for money. So probably 2:00 with no cheats and 1:20 if you cheat dark energy farming.
TiramisuLntr

If your fine with the walkthrough existing, can we get it linked in the OP to give people the option of a walkthrough and minimize repetative request for assistance?
Or are you using the post where people get stuck as a way to figure the spots that need adjusting so people can hopefully make it through without a walkthrough?

A few things I've notice from the request for assistance in this thread:

It would be good to add a hint before the "Alley is a good place for crime" hint that says "get to know your neighbors better" if they haven't already finished the dinner conversations. Also a hint before the "call her at night" hint that says "improve lilith's power" might be good as well (I swear it was in there, but maybe it's just while you're earning the 300 dark energy only). Both of these hints already exist, so hopefully it would be a simple copy and pastes in the code.

Reactions: TiramisuLntr
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes