Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Can anyone help me with the save editing stuff? I edited the lust value to the max but it doesn't seem to let me unlock the next ability. I'm between the 3rd and 4th item. Does it not work for that specific use?
I usually don't edit anything beside money in games to avoid messing up event triggers. I would suggest editing it just below max (ex: 290/300) and doing a single scene to avoid bypassing an ability unlock trigger. If you want to do that still do that method of increasing the dark energy, that is.

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
TiramisuLntr

If your fine with the walkthrough existing, can we get it linked in the OP to give people the option of a walkthrough and minimize repetative request for assistance?
Or are you using the post where people get stuck as a way to figure the spots that need adjusting so people can hopefully make it through without a walkthrough?

A few things I've notice from the request for assistance in this thread:

It would be good to add a hint before the "Alley is a good place for crime" hint that says "get to know your neighbors better" if they haven't already finished the dinner conversations. Also a hint before the "call her at night" hint that says "improve lilith's power" might be good as well (I swear it was in there, but maybe it's just while you're earning the 300 dark energy only). Both of these hints already exist, so hopefully it would be a simple copy and pastes in the code.
Thank you for the suggestion. I will include them in the game in the next build.

Yes, you are free to create a walkthrough. Thanks for asking.

Jeper21

Feb 13, 2021
Just checked the discord, and oh man, if those are the new pixel animations, i must say this is a massive improvement. I just wish this pixel art was implemented to replace the current first ones.
But since looks like alpha will end in september, Tiramisu may not be able to do it, but the new things looks great so far.
Discord link?

aaa222yyy

Nov 23, 2020
I usually don't edit anything beside money in games to avoid messing up event triggers. I would suggest editing it just below max (ex: 290/300) and doing a single scene to avoid bypassing an ability unlock trigger. If you want to do that still do that method of increasing the dark energy, that is.
I actually tried this too. The interesting thing is when I check the value post scene, it doesn't change in the backend despite the game itself showing me the higher value. It'll stay to whatever value I edited (ex: 290/300) but in game it'll be updated to 300/300

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Thank you for the suggestion. I will include them in the game in the next build.

Yes, you are free to create a walkthrough. Thanks for asking.
The walkthrough was the post I quoted in that last comment. Do you know who has permissions to edit/add to the OP of this thread?

TheParroter

Nov 18, 2019
Did anybody know what specifics parameters to make her husband obedience to progress?

I found it sometimes it doesn't progress upon business meet's at night market even after we got found out, othertimes it does and it doesn't budge from any balcony scene or nighttime normal room scene.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Did anybody know what specifics parameters to make her husband obedience to progress?

I found it sometimes it doesn't progress upon business meet's at night market even after we got found out, othertimes it does and it doesn't budge from any balcony scene or nighttime normal room scene.
It doesn't matter in this version. So I wouldn't worry about it too much. Some newer scene might progress it easier in future versions.

Oct 8, 2019
For some reason my screen just turns back when I try to activate the third Alice scene

Edit: Restarting fixed it, however I seem to be stuck at "Invite Chiho at night"

All the guides seem to tell me to just have sex on the balcony and cum 4 times, but she always ends up running after the third time. I also cannot have sex in the back alley while the husband has a business dinner, could this be because I unlocked the Neko Maid costume before I did the entire section that would let me fuck her there?

Edit 2: Okay, I just kept having sex with her on the balcony (Way more than 3 times) and it somehow worked out

I have to ask though, is it possible to go above 350 Lust? Or is this as far as I can go at this point in the game's development?

Last edited:

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
For some reason my screen just turns back when I try to activate the third Alice scene

Edit: Restarting fixed it, however I seem to be stuck at "Invite Chiho at night"

All the guides seem to tell me to just have sex on the balcony and cum 4 times, but she always ends up running after the third time. I also cannot have sex in the back alley while the husband has a business dinner, could this be because I unlocked the Neko Maid costume before I did the entire section that would let me fuck her there?

Edit 2: Okay, I just kept having sex with her on the balcony (Way more than 3 times) and it somehow worked out

I have to ask though, is it possible to go above 350 Lust? Or is this as far as I can go at this point in the game's development?
Balcony, the key is you need to finish the minigame without letting the sound bar reach its max(in other word you have been found out). I should have a instruction here explaining this a bit and will add it into the game later.

As for the second question, click on the doll on the bookshelf and you will know where you are at. If it says "end of version" then it means end of version.( you should be able to unlock the 4th skill and have some event with that skill)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik

kianzhi

Aug 23, 2021
hacked game save: "easy start"
save a game.
extract this file with 7zip.
the containing data file goes to (hold windows symbol key, press r, copy-paste path)
Code:
%appdata%\..\locallow\TiramisuLovesNtr\Ntraholic2.1.4\
contains:
gym membership
tears of sin
ninja scroll
9999999 bull red
9999999 choc & wine
9999999 soup
9999999$

MADE WITH v2.1.4 - MAY OR MAY NOT WORK FOR ANY OTHER VERSION

initial reports state 2.2.1a is incompatible with the save provided here
dose this still work?

kusobaba

May 23, 2018
what condition is it to take a picture after the sex minigame? I managed to trigger it somehow but I can't replicate it.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes