2ZEC

Mar 7, 2021
Just noticed that every time I play, my gpu will heat up. I opened msi afterburner to check pc stats then I saw the game didn't cap fps.
Like bruh, this is not a rhythm game, we don't need 6000fps.
Had to cap fps myself.

EDIT:
v2.2.2 fixed the scaling on lower resolution monitors (e.g. 1440x900, 1280x1024)
still getting unlimited fps when playing on full screen

Last edited:

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Just noticed that every time I play, my gpu will heat up. I opened msi afterburner to check pc stats then I saw the game didn't cap fps.
Like bruh, this is not a rhythm game, we don't need 6000fps.
Had to cap fps myself.

EDIT:
v2.2.2 fixed the scaling on lower resolution monitors (e.g. 1440x900, 1280x1024)
still getting unlimited fps when playing on full screen
I havent realized that before. I will try fix it to 60 fps.

Licke_Prinze

Aug 29, 2020
I wish you could skip the work minigame. Its funny at the first 1-2 times, but it gets annoying after a while. Also, what is the love potion for and how can i use it?

Edit: Nvm, apperantly you can skip and i havent saw the little wee button on the top right. But still, what is the potion for?

Last edited:

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the potion lets you skip the shooting minigame with Alice, the side character.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
It cuts Alice HP during minigame in half
Interesting. When I start the minigame, there's a "CUM" button in the middle bottom of the screen and it essentially skips the minigame entirely. I thought that's the effect of the love potion.

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Interesting. When I start the minigame, there's a "CUM" button in the middle bottom of the screen and it essentially skips the minigame entirely. I thought that's the effect of the love potion.
that might actually be a bug. I noticed that too. However if ppl like it then probably we can just leave it as it is.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
The minigames are hard, especially the last level. I get that this is as intended, but for me, it's the control scheme. It would be helpful if the minigame allowed playing with WASD as well as cursor keys.

If you fix the bug, I think that since the love potion is expensive, a "SKIP" button (consumes one love potion) in the minigame would be useful.

Reactions: TiramisuLntr

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
The minigames are hard, especially the last level. I get that this is as intended, but for me, it's the control scheme. It would be helpful if the minigame allowed playing with WASD as well as cursor keys.

If you fix the bug, I think that since the love potion is expensive, a "SKIP" button (consumes one love potion) in the minigame would be useful.
Understand. The love potion is intended for a half HP cut. I will take into consideration if it should better be a skip later!

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021

A progress update.(sadly it does not have a english version but you can use the translate plugin in chrome.)

It has some videos of a cool animation we made. It is an extension to the SM and exhibitionism.(UI and SFX are just placeholder)

1661953565116.png

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

A progress update.(sadly it does not have a english version but you can use the translate plugin in chrome.)

It has some videos of a cool animation we made. It is an extension to the SM and exhibitionism.(UI and SFX are just placeholder)

View attachment 2016547
Taking Chitose out for a walk definitely seem like a endgame event. Out of curiosity can you tell me what endings are you planning to include on release? I assume there will be ending where Ryunosuke fail to corrupt Chitose and one where he does. I was wondering there will be any other endings. Like if Alice will have her own ending.

Also if I supported you during the crowdfunding phase and was on the include game tier, will I get a coupon code to download the game from DLSite?

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes