TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Taking Chitose out for a walk definitely seem like a endgame event. Out of curiosity can you tell me what endings are you planning to include on release? I assume there will be ending where Ryunosuke fail to corrupt Chitose and one where he does. I was wondering there will be any other endings. Like if Alice will have her own ending.

Also if I supported you during the crowdfunding phase and was on the include game tier, will I get a coupon code to download the game from DLSite?
Not really an endgame event, but it is close to the ending. There are some more to come after the hot spring trip.

We have plans for the ending and we are currently working on it, but still it is a bit hard to tell at the moment. Not sure if we will really be good enough to draw a little comics for the 4 endings we planed. If not then probably we will change it a bit.

If you supported us on crowdfunding phase, we will directly email you/or message you in Kickstarter(bc you mentioned crowdfunding then i assume it is Kickstarter) about the link to download the game. You dont have to download it from DLsite.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018

A progress update.(sadly it does not have a english version but you can use the translate plugin in chrome.)

It has some videos of a cool animation we made. It is an extension to the SM and exhibitionism.(UI and SFX are just placeholder)

View attachment 2016547
Man your work just gets better and better. Especially the animations *chef's kiss* W0SQ_SL}G__M3WFPPU4B6{I.gif

weishiau

Jan 17, 2019

We want to give you guys more power, and if we reach 10,000 in our inventory, we're going to add a second date to the game. (Added 2 to 3 CGs).
1662128929419.jpg

Reactions: TiramisuLntr

Malcolm75k

Mar 10, 2018
I just cant wait to share a PV animation for Lilith...
View attachment 2020499

As said above, if we reach 10k favorite for our DLsite preview page we will add 2-3 stories with hardcore NTR(served as after stories) into the game.

Have you considered contacting places like ntrblog.com? Drop them a link and get more exposure (hah!). This is their cup of tea.

Or posting some of the example stills and animations on e-hentai.org or something. You can tag it with your online handle and an ntr tag.

BTW, the "walking her like a dog" thing seems to be very end-game. There was one game where the male walked the female protag through the school naked, handcuffed and blindfolded at night. That seems to be more of an intermediate step to the full on "dress up like a dog - we're going for a walk". Just saying. :)

Reactions: TiramisuLntr

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Have you considered contacting places like ntrblog.com? Drop them a link and get more exposure (hah!). This is their cup of tea.

Or posting some of the example stills and animations on e-hentai.org or something. You can tag it with your online handle and an ntr tag.

BTW, the "walking her like a dog" thing seems to be very end-game. There was one game where the male walked the female protag through the school naked, handcuffed and blindfolded at night. That seems to be more of an intermediate step to the full on "dress up like a dog - we're going for a walk". Just saying. :)
Genius idea. It seems very doable. I will upload some during the weekend.

I like your saying of "dress up like a ... a walk". We have a "crack the whip" thing together with this dog-walking which might potentially give more of that feeling? Indeed I also played another game which has the walking FMC in the forest nude as an end game event but there are always some more fantasy to extend after that. I am a fan of hard core NTR so I will add some more after that.

Malcolm75k

Mar 10, 2018

I like your saying of "dress up like a ... a walk". We have a "crack the whip" thing together with this dog-walking which might potentially give more of that feeling? Indeed I also played another game which has the walking FMC in the forest nude as an end game event but there are always some more fantasy to extend after that. I am a fan of hard core NTR so I will add some more after that.
What you drew is a lash, a cat'o'ninetails, not a whip per se. It doesn't crack too loudly, but it does swish, and it can be used to tickle someone a little as well as being used to inflict pain. Mind you, what would be in use here is probably a neutered version of the real thing, which would have small barbs down the length of the cords and could strip the skin and muscles off the back of a sailor back in the day.

In my opinion, the fear of it and the psychological aspect of it should be played up rather than using it as a physical implement for inflicting pain. I don't want to see one seriously used, but can understand running it over her buttocks or brushing it against her thigh to make her shiver and feel dominated. If she didn't have the tail in, you could run it up the length of her crotch.

Messing with her mind is in some ways more satisfying than messing with her body. Given the right input, she could corrupt herself nicely.

Malcolm75k

Mar 10, 2018
Looks like the images are uploaded on e-hentai.org. Might want to try vndb.org as well. Thought of that later.

Here, I wrote this as a "reward":

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dry00dry

Jul 21, 2018

hello. will there be an opportunity to get her hooked on drugs?

zjrenny

Feb 20, 2018
I think I'm not doing the afternoon tea part right. I beat the rock paper scissors game and I get to the point where you have to rub her and I get the heart meter up multiple times but it doesn't give any indication that I am making progress.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I just cant wait to share a PV animation for Lilith...
View attachment 2020499

As said above, if we reach 10k favorite for our DLsite preview page we will add 2-3 stories with hardcore NTR(served as after stories) into the game.

Is there a cut off date to the goal, or is it just open ended till you finish the main game? Looks good to me and I'd love to see a post game side story.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes